� I value what I do, why I do it and the people I work with. I believe in working as a community, valuing the work you do and also outcomes over process. I am very passionate about working with people to bring an awesome product or service to users who truly benefit from using it, especially through technology, sustainability, and innovation. � Experienced in product management, project management, user research/testing, planning and strategy, business development, competitor product/user research, user interviews, usability testing, and digital marketing. I have prioritized and took on workload having high energy and upholding quality outcome over quantity output. � Always looking for like-minded people and projects to get involved with – feel free to reach out.
- Freelance A&R / Artist Manager / Artist Consultant / MarketerTo build my experience and skills I have been working with two London-based artists (Teshay Makeda and Capocci). Since working with these artists they have grown their artist profile, social media following, and Spotify streams. I have also helped them to come up with content strategies and single release campaigns for their projects such as #7Weeks7Songs. Teshay has since gone on to be a part of the Roundhouse Artist Residency.
Projects credited in
- Art Jam (Afrofuturism theme)After a successful debut in April DIFFЯNT is back again with another Art Jam in BeatBox! Art Jam is London’s best live art and exhibition experience where guests can create artwork next to London’s best emerging visual artists, this time around the theme is Afrofuturism.
- Art Jam (Rhythm & Grime theme)We turned Boxpark Shoreditch's BeatBox into a live art party with a twist! The event featured spotlighted emerging visual artists and some of the biggest tunes R&G from the amazing DJ N.E. Girl. This event was sponsored by the Shoreditch based art supplier GreatArt and artists on the night included Host Denieka, DJ N.E. Girl from Conceited Sounds and visual artists Bethany Mellor, Cole Holder, Djofry Makumbu, Jada Bruney, Kourtney Paul and Ruby See.
- Art Jam (1990s theme)Art Jam borrows the concept of a jamming session for artists featuring music from DJs.The event features London's best emerging visual artists, an amazing DJ set and visuals relating to the 1990s theme. It’s an art party with a twist. Artists on the day included Kevin Chambers, Kwamz, J C Cowans, Gabriel Choto and AQ with music from Conceited Sounds.
User Support/Seller Development AgentDepop
- London, United KingdomInternship
Started as a Community Support Agent, using Zendesk and Ops Tool to handle queries from the Depop community via the app e.g. Bugs, Abuse, Live Chat, FAQs, etc. I then crossed over to the Seller Development team to work as a Seller Development agent. Here I covered many areas dealing with Depop's global list of sellers and helping them grow and sustain their Depop shops. I mainly focus on managing and identifying areas we can scale and develop low volume sellers to mid-tier and eventually top sellers using our metric funnel structure, Seller handbook and other tools.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Worked in the editorial team writing content for various events and artists for the DICE website and mobile app, as well as transcribing artist interviews into content for the DICE blog and Social Media account i.e. Instagram stories, highlights etc. Also was a part of the DICE Reps event team at multiple live shows, mostly across East/North London areas.
+ Show more
- User Research
- Marketing Analytics
- Product Marketing
- Critical Thinking
- Network Collaboration
- Project Management