� I value what I do, why I do it and the people I work with. I believe in working as a community, valuing the work you do and also outcomes over process. I am very passionate about working with people to bring an awesome product or service to users who truly benefit from using it, especially through technology, sustainability, and innovation. � Experienced in product management, project management, user research/testing, planning and strategy, business development, competitor product/user research, user interviews, usability testing, and digital marketing. I have prioritized and took on workload having high energy and upholding quality outcome over quantity output. � Always looking for like-minded people and projects to get involved with – feel free to reach out.
- Freelance A&R / Artist Manager / Artist Consultant / MarketerTo build my experience and skills I have been working with two London-based artists (Teshay Makeda and Capocci). Since working with these artists they have grown their artist profile, social media following, and Spotify streams. I have also helped them to come up with content strategies and single release campaigns for their projects such as #7Weeks7Songs. Teshay has since gone on to be a part of the Roundhouse Artist Residency.
Projects credited in
- Art Jam @Boxpark ShoreditchArt Jam is a paint party where guests can paint, listen to amazing music, and grab their favourite drinks. Our DJ will be providing the best Hip Hop, R&B and music to get your creative juices flowing. We welcome all skillsets from the Picassos to the first timers, our goal is to ensure you have a great time, while letting loose your artistic skills.3
- Summer Art JamSummer Art Jam is an annual summer paint n sip at Highbury Feilds. The theme of the event was Summer Music, so guests painted their favourite summer song, album cover or music video. We provided guests with brushes, paints, aprons, pencils, and everything you need to get your artistic skills flowing. As well as soft drinks and music which was Hip Hop, dancehall reggae and Afrobeats to help set the mood.2
- Art Jam (Afrofuturism theme)After a successful debut in April DIFFЯNT is back again with another Art Jam in BeatBox! Art Jam is London’s best live art and exhibition experience where guests can create artwork next to London’s best emerging visual artists, this time around the theme is Afrofuturism.
+ Show more
User Support/Seller Development AgentDepop
- London, United KingdomInternship
Started as a Community Support Agent, using Zendesk and Ops Tool to handle queries from the Depop community via the app e.g. Bugs, Abuse, Live Chat, FAQs, etc. I then crossed over to the Seller Development team to work as a Seller Development agent. Here I covered many areas dealing with Depop's global list of sellers and helping them grow and sustain their Depop shops. I mainly focus on managing and identifying areas we can scale and develop low volume sellers to mid-tier and eventually top sellers using our metric funnel structure, Seller handbook and other tools.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Worked in the editorial team writing content for various events and artists for the DICE website and mobile app, as well as transcribing artist interviews into content for the DICE blog and Social Media account i.e. Instagram stories, highlights etc. Also was a part of the DICE Reps event team at multiple live shows, mostly across East/North London areas.
+ Show more
- User Research
- Marketing Analytics
- Product Marketing
- Critical Thinking
- Network Collaboration
- Project Management