- Girl World - Frisky TheatreDesigner for Frisky’s new writing show ‘Girl World’. 3-day site specific take over of Southwark Platform as a part of a 10-day residency from Brainchild Festival. Designed and made all set and costume. Girl World was shortlisted for Charlie Hartill Pleasance award. Was also at Edinburgh Fringe 2018.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Reframed: Bree Runway performs Hot Hot | Inspired by Linder | Tate CollectiveMusician, rapper and songwriter Bree Runway performs her single 'Hot, Hot' in response to Linder's 'Untitled'. We then interviewed her to hear more about the connection between the artwork and her music. ‘Reframed’ is a Tate Collective project exploring how art and music can combine to create emotive and inspiring experiences. In collaboration with emerging UK musicians, set designers and fashion designers, we bring several Tate artworks to life through live performance and design. Watch Bre
- Ashnikko - TantrumDOP, Editor and Photographer for Ashnikko's latest music release 'Tantrum'. Directed by Jocelyn Anquetil Produced by Adam Farley @ The Mill 1st AD Grace Lambert DOP & Editing by Rauri Cantelo Gaffer Ryan Delahunty @ Prolight Styling by @hollyblowslightly Hair by Claire Moore Makeup by Grace Maria Ellington Art direction by Ranya El-Refaey 3D artwork by @tehnc Colour Grade by Megan Lee @ The Mill
- Las Mujeres de Fuego / Women of FireAn ancient fire goddess is awoken from a millennia of silence. Her energy ricochets through the earth, causing an uprising amongst womankind. “Inspired by the ways mythology and history have been manipulated to cast shame upon powerful women, Las Mujeres de Fuego, or Women of Fire, tells the story of five female archetypes and explores the taboos associated with them ranging from witchcraft to sexuality.” – Dazed Beauty A collaborative film presented by Fuego Nails (@fuegonailsldn) and JUICY (
- ASHNIKKO - Working BitchOn set stills for ASHNIKKO during the filming of her latest music promo Working Bitch. Directed by Joceyln Anquetil @jocelyn_anquetil Choreographed by Alexus Ruth @alexusruth Makeup by Georgia Olive @georgiaolive @giscreatures Styling by Ellie Walker @barraacudaa Nails by @fuegonailsldn Hair by @ajmakeupman Production Design by Ranya El-Refaey @ranyaelrefaey Produced by Olivia Lynch @oliviablynch Dancers @kassichanabanana @maya_yoncali @dcatnni @alexusruth
Set Design AssistantAndrew Stellitano
London, United KingdomFreelance
Ranging from Issey Miyake perfume campaign taking close up shots of intricate and smaller props, to LOVE magazine editorials with larger set pieces. Assisting him on set as well as organising and tidying prop tables throughout the shoot days.
Production InternLalaland Production
London, United KingdomInternship
Working as production assistant on various shoots, from small scale shoots to big scale editorials. From Liam Hodges to LOVE magazine. Organising and preparing all kit for various campaigns. General running of errands and organising of the office.
+ Show more
- Social Media
- Model Making
BA(Hons) First Class Theatre DesignWimbledon College of Arts (UAL)
- London, United Kingdom
The Theatre Design course gave me key skills in developing design ideas from start to finish. I learnt to work through my concepts with mood boards, sketches, presentations, technical drawings and model boxes. By the end of the three years, I became proficient in taking an initial idea and developing it until its complete realisation.