I’m a charismatic copywriter with a definitive writing presence. Driven to create invigorating content with a well-informed background in digital marketing.
- Head copywriter, PR and social media writer for Gifts Hub, a collective of personalised gift websites. - Create an extensive range of digital content for products, press releases, emails, blogs and overall copy. - Manage and organise copy for four separate websites whilst owning and shaping multiple brand voices. - Proof-read, format and review design artwork, manuscripts and trade briefs for online and offline channels. - Generate detailed SEO briefs for exceptional and informed content to drive traffic and sales to each site. - Analyse competitor behaviour across social platforms and react strategically with SEO counter content. - Conduct comprehensive competitor analysis to identify and strategize optimal content opportunities. - Plan and co-ordinate product samples with journalists and bloggers to successfully gain links to the sites. - Communicate effectively with blogger queries daily via phone and email to build a network for our brands. - Upload and manage content using various CMS’s and WordPress systems to maintain site hygiene.
- Online writer for The Daily Touch; an open-access platform to write about pre-and post-university life. - Generate three to five article pitches and discuss the ideas with the site’s editor to reach a planned post. - Draft article and include critical feedback from the editorial team to create quality content ready for review. - Upload the draft via the site’s WordPress dashboard and send the piece in for final review and amends. - Receive feedback on the tone, style, narrative, audience and points on the article to understand critique and amendments made before the piece is put live.
- Actively sought out my own internship to become a monthly blogger for American breakup website. - Corresponded via Skype and email with the founder of the site, Annabel Acton to brainstorm ideas. - Research and develop ideas into quirky and of-the-moment blogs to appeal to the female audience. - Skillfully developed my own tone of voice and style to produce a series of blogs reviewed by the founder. - Achieved a published article on the Huffington Post in 2015 via Annabel Acton
- Succeeded in styled clients around the store to meet their styling needs and initiate multiple sales. - Supported managers and team leaders by running the floor and maintaining designated posts. - Worked directly with stock managers, processing delivery and managing overstock and clearing. - Experienced with stock and tag checks, maintenance and actively replenished the stock floor. - Developed my knowledge of online and in-store stock to assist further sales by using TAP software.
- Managed a perfume stall and engaged with customers on a one to one basis to meet sales targets. - Advertise my extensive self-taught knowledge of the desired brand to generate conversation and sales. - Constantly maintained an ID standard of customer experience in line with ID experiential guidelines. - Communicate key brand messages to ensure customer satisfaction and achieved the sales’ weekly target within the first two weeks of acquiring the position.
- Planned, lead and attended large-scale hospitality events alongside the PA to the Director of the company. - Trained as a supervisor for three years and acted as supervisor for events from 2012 onward. - Organized and scheduled the waitress roles for the duration of each event and supervised events. - Met with clients to arrange the days’ events and schedule in accordance with the event activities. - Created setups for events from table arrangements, cutlery etiquette, origami napkins etc.
BA (Hons) English Literature and Creative Writing. Upper Second Class 2:1
Received a passing grade on BuzzSumo Certification Exam https://www.credential.net/vyh61vlb