You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Christmas Party Fashion?
Do you really want to delete project Issue 1 Cover Shoot - Launch Party?
Do you really want to delete project Issue 3 Cover Shoot - For the Sake of Love?
Do you really want to delete project Friary Guildford Collaboration?
Do you really want to delete project How to Style the University of Surrey Hoodie?
Do you really want to delete project SUBCULTURED Covers?
Do you really want to delete project Freshers Recruitment Campaign 2017?
Do you really want to delete project Black Students of British Institutions?
Do you really want to delete project Back to Uni x Cheap Monday?
Do you really want to delete project Issue 4 Cover Shoot - Diversity?
Do you really want to delete project MATCHESFASHION.COM Promos: October - November 2017?
Do you really want to delete project MATCHESFASHION.COM LHP Banners: October - November 2017?
Do you really want to delete project MATCHESFASHION.COM The Style Report Banners: October 2017?
Do you really want to delete project MATCHESFASHION.COM Features: August - September 2017?
Do you really want to delete project MATCHESFASHION.COM: My Fashion Life: Rebecca Corbin-Murray ?
Student at the University of Surrey studying Liberal Arts and Sciences - a unique course which allows you to combine various subject disciplines. I also have a strong interest in the creative industries, which I'm able to pursue through SUBCULTURED Magazine - my university's fashion, art, music and student culture publication, which I founded in October 2015. Currently on a work placement year at MATCHESFASHION.COM as a Global Content intern.
Working as a placement year intern in the Global Content department of MATCHESFASHION.COM, in their head offices at The Shard
Founder, editor-in-chief and creative director of SUBCULTURED - a fashion, art, music and student culture publication at the University of Surrey (subculturedmag.com, issuu.com/subculturedmag) - Overseeing all divisions of the publication (editorial, photography, PR/marketing, art/design, business/finance, events, videography) - Delegating and communicating with team members to ensure tasks are being carried out efficiently - Assisting with tasks in all divisions, such as; reviewing articles, directing photo-shoots, overseeing marketing campaigns, devising/implementing social media strategies, overseeing layout/design of the publication/website, budgeting, recruitment
- Operating an EPOS till system to scan items for customers - Cash handling - Utilising my communication skills to interact and greet customers - Restocking/neatening shelves throughout the day - Store closing (cleaning shop/coffee machine, depositing till, emptying rubbish and more) - Dealing with customer queries and complaints - Checking customer IDs for age-restricted products
- Providing campus tours and representing my degree faculty on University of Surrey applicant/open days - Representing and promoting the university at external events, such as Higher Education fairs - Answering student/parent querie
- Assisted Harper Bazaar UK bookings editor, Megan McCluskie, for the casting of several LFW shows (February and September 2015) and Shelley Durkan (September 2015) - Photographed headshots of over 200 models and filed them to the system database - Edited show model boards - Created and filed model show packages - Liaised with model agencies for model confirmations - Chased models for castings and show call-times - Worked backstage at each show assisting with the model line-up
- Managed, scheduled and created content for the brand's Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts - Developed social media strategies to build and engage the audience - Scouted locations, casted models and styled outfits for social media campaign photo-shoot - Used Photoshop to create graphics and animated GIFs for online content - Issued invitations to bloggers for an exclusive Vecchio Vintage event
- Researched photographers for model test-shoots using magazines and the Internet - Updated model portfolios on the system database - Created and assigned labels to model card packages to send out to prospective clients
- Applied my knowledge of English to assist students (5-16 year olds) with classwork and homework - Tutored multiple students per session; addressing questions and reviewing work - Worked one-to-one with GCSE/higher level students to improve their English skills - Recorded students' progress on a weekly basis and gave feedback to parents
A unique degree course that allows you to combine various subject disciplines. Major: Social Sciences Minor: Arts 1st Year: Social Sciences: Psychology (Biological, Developmental, Cognitive, Social) Arts: Spanish Language I, Spanish Language II Compulsory LAS Modules: Interdisciplinary Research,Theories of Understanding 2nd Year: Social Sciences: Marketing Communications, Consumer Behaviour, Internet and Society, Sociology of the Arts Arts: Spanish Language III, Translation English-Spanish II Compulsory LAS Modules: Preparing for Professional Practice, Enhancing Interdisciplinary Skills
- Selected out of 3500 applicants to attend a two-day event at One World Trade Center, New York City, attending master classes and workshops from various fashion industry professionals including Teen Vogue editor-in-chief Elaine Welteroth, Aliza Licht (head of PR at DKNY), Michelle Phan (YouTube blogger) & Brian Phillips (President at Black Frame PR)