• Module Leader for Events Management and Music Business courses • Coordinator of student volunteers for End of Term gigs • StageManagement
• Events Programmer • Project manager • Volunteer coordination • Accounting and financial reporting
• Managed internal and external events across two sites • Increased revenue by over 10% on previous year’s profits
• Won Manchester Evening News awards Best Newcomer and Best Manchester Club in 2012 and 2013 respectively • Event Rep & Coordinator • Artist Liaison • Budgeting • Forecasting
• Event Rep • Artist Liaison • Staff Training
• Successfully re-launched music venue • Increased turnover by 330%, increasing gross profit by 25%, expanded footfall by 300% and bar revenue by over £2000 per week over a six month period • Booked major UK artists including British Sea Power and secured The Great Escape Festival.
Personal Licence Holder