Anyone there? Oh good. Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Rianne, a rather enthusiastic advertising and brand designer. I knew it was the career for me when I realised I could design all day long and intentionally wear odd socks to work. Exciting right? When I haven’t got my hands full with Adland, I’m a User Interface Designer. Other than that, you’ll probably find me deep inside a book, poolside with a cocktail or enjoying a coffee, I do love a good brew. If you’d like to compliment me, crit me or confess your love to me, please do get in touch :)Locked Pro Plan feature
• Apart Of The Karma Kadets. • Worked On A Campaign To Improve Karmarama’s Social Media Presence On Instagram And LinkedIn. •Learnt About The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of Advertising!
• Part Of 2019’s BAD Jury. • Judged Commercials That Appeared At The 2019 British Arrows Award Show. • Attended The 2018 And 2019 British Arrows Awards Show.
• Working With The UX/UI Design Team On Customer Experiences For O2 Portals.
• Worked On A Campaign For O2 Network In A Team. • Five-Day Intense Advertising School.
• Created Treatment For Paddy Power. • Errand-Running.
• Created Solutions To Stop Orphanage Volunteering For Better Care Network. • Created Photographic Content For Anglia Ruskin University.
• Worked Within A Team To Develop A Mcdonald’s Campaign For Leo Burnett London. • Four-Day Intense Bootcamp.
• Worked On Strategies For Audi, Next & Tesco. • Assisted Production Team With Upcoming Video/Photoshoots.
• Created A Brochure And Rebranded Existing Logo For Rivera Travel.
Grade: First Class Honours Modules Included: Advertising Futures, Pitch, Creative Futures, Creative Strategy, Creative Entrepreneurship, Collaborative Projects and Consumer Insights. Role: Peer Mentor and Outreach/Student Ambassador.
Grade: Distinction*Distinction*Dinstinction* Modules Included: Computer Games Design, Interactive Media Design, Interactive Magazine Design, Motion Graphics, 2D/3D Animation and Digital Graphics.