Projects credited in
- Making Santa 264% more popular.Santa Claus — There’s only one who lives in the Arctic Circle… Santa’s Lapland is in the far north of Finland, hidden in the snowy forests of Saariselkä, more than 200km above the Arctic Circle. We got to work with him and his wider team at Santa’s Lapland to create an entirely new visual, verbal, digital and experiential strategy to better connect to a wider visiting public…
- Recrafting a football icon...We are delighted to reveal the new crest that has been developed for Norwich City Football Club, the first milestone in our ongoing partnership. The current crest was created 50 years ago — 12 years before the birth of the internet — which has led to a number of technical and digital challenges. It also became apparent that there were inconsistencies with multiple versions of the crest in circulation, from concourses to club stationery to merchandise. Albeit technically challenged, the crest i
- Want a global rebrand? Likewize™SomeOne worked with the senior leadership team and engaged with hundreds of staff at Brightstar to develop a new brand strategy, messaging, the new globally registered brand name and a radical supporting new visual and verbal identity — applied at launch to thousands of items, physical locations and digital platforms. The new visual design work comprises of entirely new colour systems, photography, bespoke typography, iconography and signature graphic assets in both static and animated forms.
- PiccadillyPICCADILLY LIGHTS The Beating Heart of the Nation. Situated in the heart of London’s West End, the world famous Piccadilly Lights has been entertaining (and most recently informing) viewers for over a century. The screen takes centre stage for the 100 million people who pass through Piccadilly Circus each year. Working closely with the team at Landsec, we created the strategic positioning and BrandWorld for this London icon.6
- Rebranding the National Museums, Liverpool...The National Museums, Liverpool are never dull… Having recently reopened its venues following a six month closure due to Covid, National Museums Liverpool (NML) is returning with new shows, new perspectives and a fresh approach to its brand, riding a new wave of optimism that will take it into the future.
+ Show more