I’m a passionate PR professional with an extensive background in communications, publicity, social media, digital marketing, and web design. Rooted in the ever-changing entertainment industry, I'm a natural at adapting, innovating, and juggling priorities. Throughout my career, I’ve executed communications efforts for a variety of industry-leading brands, including Bell Media's CTV Channel Group, Discovery Networks, MTV, E!, Much, and iHeartRadio Canada, as well as LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto, Additionally, I’ve also helped plan and execute publicity efforts for large-scale events such as the iHeartRadio MMVAs, the Juno Awards, WE Day Toronto, Bat Out of Hell: The Musical, a Guinness World Record, and more.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto Celebrates Canada Day with Guinness World Record-certified Largest LEGO brick flagLEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto kicked off Canada Day celebrations yesterday by securing the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest LEGO® brick flag with a 20-by-10-foot Canadian flag build comprised of nearly 250,000 LEGO® bricks.
Projects credited in
- Lego Discovery Centres• Manage work between Production teams, Project team and external Stakeholders to mitigate risks around projects with TCV > 1M. • Build and maintained strong and lasting relationship with Internal and External Stakeholders. • Resolve issues and project conflicts in a positive and constructive manner. • Solve problems related to the production and delivery of project content.
- Toronto, CanadaFull Time
• Increased media coverage by 164% within one year through strategic communications efforts • Secured targeted media coverage across print, online, TV, & radio outlets for 15 channels, including the CTV Channel Group, Discovery Networks, E!, MTV, and Much • Led national publicity campaigns for multiple series, including The Amazing Race Canada, Highway Thru Hell, Heavy Rescue: 401, Transplant, and more • Planned & executed publicity efforts for press junkets & award shows, including the iHeartRadio MMVAs • Developed communications materials (press releases, stories, communications plans, media alerts & more) • Managed social content & strategy for seven media-focused social media channels, including @CTV_PR
Marketing & Communications ExecutiveMerlin Entertainments
- Vaughan, CanadaFull Time
• Replaced an agency and secured 413% more media coverage year-on-year • Developed all communications materials including press releases, media advisories, ad copy, and blogs • Managed media relations, crisis communications, contact lists, and influencer outreach • Acted as the media spokesperson • Facilitated brand partnerships and community investment • Spearheaded national PR campaigns and events, including a Guinness World Record • Managed digital strategy (paid and organic) and marketing budget
+ Show more
Public Relations and CommunicationHUMBER COLLEGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Toronto, Canada
• Acted on the Humber College Public Relations Committee (HPRC). • Selected by the program coordinator as one of four students to be a representative at the open house for the Public Relations Advanced Diploma program. • Earned my position on the Dean's Honour List for the fall 2013 semester and winter 2014 semester.
Excellence AwardBell MediaAwarded for our team’s communications campaign for the Canadian launch of Bat Out of Hell: The Musical, which generated millions of impressions across print, radio, and television.