Rob is a sound recordist, producer, mixer, and composer with experience in music, theatre and film. He has experience in studio environments and and on location for a number of projects. Rob is always looking for interesting and exciting new collaborations. Please get in touch to chat about a new project.
- To mix the dialogue with the film score - To create and produce post-production sound effects - To provide the final mix-down
- Recording sound for five days on location for a short film remake of Shakespeare's Othello - To mix the dialogue with the film score - To create and produce post-production sound effects - To provide the final mix-down
• Organising and planning WE Day, an event at SSE Wembley Arena bringing together 12,000 young people from schools across the UK. Performances and speeches from people such as Prince Harry, Jessie J, Labrinth and Malala Yousafzai. • Wrangling talent in venue and travel to venue. Previously Looking after Jessie J, Fleur East, Nico and Vinz and Rita Ora. • Strategic planning for implementation of sponsor funded activations and funder KPI’s, working with Service Point, Virgin Atlantic, Boots, and Team London. • Monitoring the progress of the WE Schools programme, outreach and activations, designing reports and matrix’s using Salesforce, Google Tools and Pardot. • Designing, managing, and implementing the delivery of WE schools resources to 2000 schools across the UK • Managing a portfolio of around 300 schools within London delivering the WE Schools and Team London Young Ambassadors Programme on behalf of the Mayor of London. • Leading on the maintenance, training and quality of Salesforce data on the WE Schools programme • Organising school visits, youth summits and large concert events at venues such as City Hall and the Copperbox Arena. • Providing weekly reports on KPI’s to a major funder. • Working with head-teacher’s and teachers to ensure the programme is tailored for the school.
- To design five audio pieces that gradually develop to stitch together the scenes of a theatre piece - To incorporate the themes and subject matter into the piece - To perform the piece using Ableton Live for 8 nights at the Brunel Museum -Sinking Shaft
- To engineer sound for a Mind Charity Fundraising Event - 8 different acts ranging from a 20 person choir to a 3 piece band
• To market an engaging and concise government message raising awareness of the facts surrounding higher education student finance. Presenting to up to 500 prospective university students, teachers and parents at schools and colleges across the south of England and conversing with them about their individual circumstances • To manage my time efficiently, driving to sixth form colleges within a 200 mile radius • To report weekly student, teacher and parent feedback to EMS and BIS • To liaise with Headteacher’s/head of sixth forms and arrange talks/presentations • To manage a company vehicle
Overall Grade: 2.1 (67) Key Modules – Social Enterprise, Financial Accounting, Business Strategy, Creativity in the Workplace, Marketing, Operations Management, Human Resources