Competent operations manager with track record in consumer products and fashion. Passionate about design, current trends and customer experience.
London Contributor for Champ Magazine @champ_magazine
● Led the development of new business proposals. ● Managed projects and delivered them from leading design, production, operations and business management. ● Managed e-commerce websites specialising in merch products for clients in music and events industries.
● Leading the development of seasonal collection of products and clothing. ● Built the team of textile and graphic designers around project brief and market trends. ● Audited retail operations and ecommerce website to improve the existing structure. ● Assisted negotiation of global distribution deal with Italian based distribution partners. ● Procured and managed multiple supply chains in throughout African region and managed final production of products.
● Developed a new brand strategy and business model to grow the newly launched apparel offering. ● Managed PPC (Google AdWords) and social media campaigns using ROI analysis and AB testing. ● Increased revenue by opening new sales channels and applying marketing tools (wholesale, seeding, paid marketing, online). ● Managed pop-up stores at events and festivals (logistic, installation and sales). ● Quarterly reports to Finance Director on sales, stock value and P&L. ● Oversaw and briefed design team on new projects. ● Analysing large customer data sets from all touch points to form insights into development of targeted product range. ● Built and maintained relationships with suppliers and worked with external brands on collaborations. ● Set up and implemented production and inventory software to increase accuracy and reduce time spent on creating financial reports.
● Scouted locations and negotiated lease. ● Project managed shop fit-out and installation, including furniture and visual display production to meet budget. ● Produced events including Launch Party, Q&A, exhibitions and club night with partners (Schoeller, Santa Cruz, Nonsense). ● Reviewed store performance and advised on retail operations. ● Worked on business strategy to grow the brand in the European market.
● Managed global procurement for all new openings and existing stores for lighting, furniture, kitchen, coffee equipment, audio video, alarm, surveillance and POS display across US, APAC, EU markets. ● Built and maintained partnerships with suppliers and brands to standardised equipment. ● Oversaw production of visual displays and furniture for permanent and popup stores. ● Reported and managed all spending from procured items into capex budget. ● Reviewed all construction packs from 3rd party design agency to make sure drawings were consistent and in line with procurement schedule.
OGDT was built on the idea that every detail makes a difference, acknowledging the importance of material objects in our society, yet firmly believing that “materialism” does not need to be a negative word. The shop/coffee shop served as a platform to showcase innovative young brands and designers who are pushing boundaries. ● Project managed the refurbishment of a 5-storey building housing OGDT store & recording studio. ● Worked with award winning “E2 architecture” practice to deliver a sustainable refurbishment. ● Collaborated with Nice To Be Nice design studio on shop-fit out (design, sourcing & production). ● Delivered the premises ready for health & safety inspection (alarm, fire alarm, CCTV, PAT test, public liability). ● General management, buying, accounting, payroll and maintenance of premises. ● Hosted events for Copson London, Matter x London Design Festival, NTS Radio, Converse, Rita’s Dining, Jamie XX and Young Turks recording. Press http://www.freundevonfreunden.com/workplaces/romain-camus-alev-lenz/ http://www.wallpaper.com/travel/uk/london/shops/one-good-deed-today