You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs • Manage multiple projects from concept through completion • Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy • Establish creative direction for the entire collection via Primary & Secondary research • Supervise and inspire the creative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project • Work with the manufacturers (Nationally & Internationally) and the executive team to develop concepts and present to investors/ potential investors • Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals • Manage team members • Provide quality control over concepts and projects
• Ability to analyse and interpret trends to facilitate planning. • Ability to build a results-focused team of colleagues. • Having a passionate, energetic and innovative approach to achieving results. • Delivering results on time, cost & quality in a pressurised & trade unionised environment. • Always seeking to exceed monthly targets. • Delivering visual excellence. • Can create a unique shopping experience for customers.
• Conduct research which enhances the UAL’s high reputation, as a research-led institution via Social Media. • To take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered and, as necessary, seek further training, guidance and skills development to ensure that standards are maintained and improved. • Establishing contacts with the wider academic community via the use of Social Media & Networking. • Participating in seminars. • Organizing, delivering conference presentations promoting through the use of Social Media. • Engaging with events of interest to alumni and the wider public.
• planning, developing and implementing PR strategies; • liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople; • liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email; • researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media; • collating and analysing media coverage; • writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports; • preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes; • devising and coordinating photo opportunities; • organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours; • maintaining and updating information on the organisation's website; • managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook; • sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities; • commissioning market research; • fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives; • Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
• Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers. • Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written). • Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales. • Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions. • Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts. • Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog). • Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns. • Compile report for management showing results (ROI). • Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate. • Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics. • Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly. • Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. • Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management. • Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns. • Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
BA Fashion Design Technology: Womenswear