You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs • Manage multiple projects from concept through completion • Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy • Establish creative direction for the entire collection via Primary & Secondary research • Supervise and inspire the creative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project • Work with the manufacturers (Nationally & Internationally) and the executive team to develop concepts and present to investors/ potential investors • Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals • Manage team members • Provide quality control over concepts and projects
• Ability to analyse and interpret trends to facilitate planning. • Ability to build a results-focused team of colleagues. • Having a passionate, energetic and innovative approach to achieving results. • Delivering results on time, cost & quality in a pressurised & trade unionised environment. • Always seeking to exceed monthly targets. • Delivering visual excellence. • Can create a unique shopping experience for customers.
• Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers. • Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written). • Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales. • Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions. • Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts. • Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog). • Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns. • Compile report for management showing results (ROI). • Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate. • Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics. • Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly. • Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. • Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management. • Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns. • Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Conduct research which enhances the UAL’s high reputation, as a research-led institution via Social Media. • To take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered and, as necessary, seek further training, guidance and skills development to ensure that standards are maintained and improved. • Establishing contacts with the wider academic community via the use of Social Media & Networking. • Participating in seminars. • Organizing, delivering conference presentations promoting through the use of Social Media. • Engaging with events of interest to alumni and the wider public.
• planning, developing and implementing PR strategies; • liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople; • liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email; • researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media; • collating and analysing media coverage; • writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports; • preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes; • devising and coordinating photo opportunities; • organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours; • maintaining and updating information on the organisation's website; • managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook; • sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities; • commissioning market research; • fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives; • Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
BA Fashion Design Technology: Womenswear