- Period PouchesPeriod Pouches are a set of transparent, reusable plastic pouches for period products. The pouches come with a period-positive sticker sheet for decorating the pouches. Period Pouches are meant to invite menstruators, particularly young ones, to engage with the everyday use of period products in an open, shame-free way.
- Tate Exchange: Designing for DialysisIn partnership with NHS, Vital Arts, and Kidney Care UK, I worked with a small team to develop and host a workshop at Tate Exchange at Tate Modern. Using feedback we received from the workshop, we designed a concept for a dialysis patient cookbook, which is set to be published through the NHS.
Projects credited in
- Unknown QuantitiesPublication Unknown Quantities is an experimental print publication created in collaboration between MA Culture, Criticism and Curation and MA Graphic Communication Design at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London. The sixth issue focuses on the theme of space and place, examining the duality of the two notions in relation to each other. The publication’s starting point came from geographer Yi-Fu Tuan’s observation that“place is security, space is freedom: we are attached to the o
Design and Marketing AssociateGuidepoint
- New York, United StatesFull Time
Managing social media accounts and creating designs and content for promotional materials, sales presentations, and email campaigns
Graphic DesignerNew York University
- New York, United StatesInternship
Designing flyers and presentations and managing social media accounts for the NYU Stern Leadership Development Program; building and maintaining blog using Wordpress content management system
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital Illustration
- Web Design
- Branding Design
- Editoral Design
- Communication Design