Ronald Olaibi is Videographer, Video Editor and Content creator. He has extensive experience across various industries and platforms - music videos, product launches, corporate and branded videos, events videos as well as dynamic, short form content for socials (Reels, TikTok). He has experience with social media management, content planning and scheduling, with extensive experience managing accounts with 35k to 100k+ followers Ronald has experience working with and producing content for various artists, ranging from Ms Banks, Knucks and Rema and has also worked with influencers/personalities such as Gemma Collins and Fred Sirieix to name a few. Some of the clients he has worked with include: Unilever brands - i.e. Surf, Persil, Cif... - Tesco, Barclays, F&F clothing and VWCV (Volkswagen). Ronald brings social first ideas, strong filming and editing skills and a willingness to push creative boundaries to any project he is involved with.
- Persil - Dirt is GoodAround 30 Changemakers from 3 primary/ secondary schools across the UK will come together with Unilever staff in the Grand Atrium at Unilever HQ to celebrate World Values Day and share their Changemaker journeys from the Persil Dirt is Good Schools Programme. The purpose of the event is to have the young people participate in a workshop to build their confidence, connect with other young Changemakers and staff at Unilever, and celebrate their achievements.
- Content creation and Social Media managementAs a content creator for the homecare Unilever brands - Persil, Surf, Comfort and Cif - I was tasked with the job of creating constant content for their social media channels as well a page called ‘The Clean Edit’ - A Unilever Home Care initiative. A page that is about the journey for clean homes and a cleaner planet.
- Cif Research and Development day - UnileverAs mid-weight content creator for Unilever U-studio Homecare hub, I am tasked with creating content around the Homecare brands - Cif , Surf, Comfort, Persil; as well as social media platform called ‘The Clean Edit’. On this occasion I was tasked with capturing content around an R&D day where various cleaning and lifestyle influencers were invited to the Unilever office and taken through a day of Testing: Cif Vs Competitor brands and spoke to about the company’s plan. The output from the day wa
+ View all
Midweight Content CreatorBBH London
London, United KingdomFull Time
Working with clients such as Tesco, Barclays, F&F clothing, Netflix and VWCV (Volkswagen) Responsibilities include: - Producing social & digital assets including static images, video edits, banners, GIFs, motion graphics - Designing, editing & shooting social media & digital assets that fulfil a brief across Meta, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube and more - Collaborating with the social leads and creative teams to deliver social media/digital assets from briefing to ideation, concepting to development - Completing assigned briefs to spec and collaborating with the team to ensure the best creative outcome
Midweight Content Creator (Unilever U- studio Homecare hub)OLIVER Agency
- Unilever House, Springfield Dr, Leatherhead KT22 7GR, UKFull Time
Working with the Homecare division at U-Studio (Unilever) to create content across social media platforms Responsibilities include: * Ideation and content creation * Filming, editing and photography * Management and moderation of multiple social media accounts that range from 9k to 45k followers * Content strategy and planning
+ Show more
- Adobe Graphics
- Graphic Design
- Problem Solving
- Ad Concept
- Team Player
- Advertising Concepts
- Advertising Communications
- Content Strategies