- Rochester New York FCAhead of the 2022 season, Rochester Rhinos required a complete rebrand, including a change of name to Rochester New York FC, which steers it away from varsity-like naming conventions and more firmly into the world of soccer. Along with the change of name, the club’s new badge features curvilinear details designed to evoke High Falls, a waterfall at the heart of the city, replacing the rhinoceros emblem that was previously central to the crest. Behind the brand lies the stories of perseverance,
- The Tanks at Tate ModernBranding for Tate Tanks, a perfomance art space in the old oil tanks of Tate Modern. This is a raw, industrial underground space, with dark erie areas. Its about art in action, a constantly changing and shifting series of events and experiences over summer 2013. The shifting triangle and circle icon was created as a marque to reflect the 2 large oil tank spaces joined through shifting movements.
- Emit WatchesEmit is a collection of luxury Swiss made watches that pays homage to the timeless design and craft of a past era with the reliability and precision of modern manufacturing. The name Emit is ‘time’ spelt backwards, which plays on the idea of looking back in order to move forward. This project took us from conception to completion, naming to narrative and from identity to reality.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Ingersoll HollywoodFor the latest Ingersoll campaign we took inspiration from another true original; Kodak. Both brands were founded in the 1880’s. In the same way Ingersoll made the wrist watch available to all, Kodak heralded the birth of snapshot photography. Not only this but Kodak was the foundation for decades of Hollywood film making. As an homage to the glory days of film we recreate a fictional time in the Hollywood Hills. A couple relax in their modernist house. We show them in natural intimate moments e1
- BLK BXAs part of a Landsec project we were commissioned to create the identity for a new revolving retail concept. The name relates to the notion of ‘an empty space to fill’. Which we have translated visually into an adaptive visual system. Each store unit has been designed to host an ever changing selection of fashion, music and art with Landsec planning to roll out the concept nationally.12
+ Show more
- Adobe Indesign/illustrator/photoshop
- Conceptual Development Of Ideas
- Brand Developent
- Creative Visualisation
- Youth Culture
- Alcohol OR Beverage
- Action Sports