- Be Internet Citizens (2017-2018)With the web sprawling with fake news and trolls, the need for more positive action online has become an issue of greater importance. A partnership between Google, YouTube Creators for Change, ISD, Livity and Toaster, the Be Internet Citizens programme is designed to teach 13 to 15-year-olds about media literacy, critical thinking and digital citizenship, encouraging young people to be positive voices online while increasing their resilience to hate and extremism. Since 2017 the workshops are b
- Google Expeditions (2017)Google Expeditions is an app that helps teachers bring lessons to life through Google Cardboard VR experiences. In 2017 the app is used in 450 schools across the UK, and over 1 million pupils went on a virtual reality 'Expedition' in the past year. Toaster designed stunning and engaging and offline collateral to decorate the walls of each school, created easy-to-follow postcard handouts for teachers, and inspiring booklets for students.
Projects credited in
- Hire with GoogleBrief A web build to introduce Hire, Google's first venture into the human resource industry and to clearly communicate the customer benefits of the complex and multi-faceted product. Solution Collaborating with the Hire team in San Francisco, we designed and developed the site as a comprehensive breakdown of the product across the entire recruitment process. We forged a robust UX that structured the numerous product features making the content easily digestible and with the support of playful
- Google PlayAgency: Toaster Production Company: Just So Films Google Client: Seetha Santhakumar Senior Art Director: Jordan Sheldrick Senior Copywriter: Chris Boys Executive Creative Director: Jake Cooper Agency Producer: Rozalia Jaki Director: Matt McDermott Producer: Ruth Steen 1st AD: Jude Campbell PA: Will Parnall DOP: Jack Wilkinson 1st AC: Adam Feeney Hair & Makeup: Jojo Copeman Wardrobe: Aartthie Mahakuperan Set Designer / Props: Miles Roberts Playback: Nick Barber
+ Show more
Regional Executive Producer (EMEA)Toaster
London, United KingdomFull Time
Management of EMEA production team & pipeline, delivering digital, print, ATL projects across the EMEA, APAC and US markets. Toaster is a certified Google vendor, Creative Lab & Brand Studio Partner. Other clients include Samsung, Air New Zealand, Evernote, Natural History Museum etc.
+ Show more
- Project Management and Multi-tasking
- Project Management And Budget Management
- Digital Production
- Team Management
- Financial Management