Experienced client-facing Project / Account Director / Snr Producer with a demonstrated history of delivering high level creative across fashion, sportswear, travel, broadcast and tech brands. Currently working as project lead on Nike for Stereo Creative.
Projects credited in
- adidas originals x footlocker eu forum 84 launchConsumer event in Paris for the launch of adidas original forums. Celebrating the spirit of community and diversity that resides on a basketball court. adidas originals and Foot Locker teamed up with key contemporary artists, talented creative teams including MCs from Barcelona, Milan, London and Paris to imagine the cultural future of tomorrow. First FORUM event in Paris bringing the campaign to life with young leading artists of the moment, TYSHA CEE, PAUL² JDID CLUB, CAMELEONES and an exclu
- ADIDAS X FOOTLOCKER EUROPE - FORUM CAMPAIGNPRODUCTION COORDINATOR For the European launch of the iconic archive FORUM trainer, Adidas Originals asked Futurimpose to tap into the courtside culture of basketball. We went straight to the source, for an energy-driven journey of expression, spotlighting the crews pushing their creative scenes forward across Barcelona, London, Milan and Paris.
Senior Account / Project ManagerStereo Creative
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Senior team member at Stereo, acting as a brand guardian for Nike - over-seeing two account managers and team of creatives. Notable projects include: - Launching the React Element 55 into EMEA. Producing a suite of content to live across Nike’s owned and media partner channels. Including: managing a 3D partner agency, producing a shoot with Boxer Joshua Buatsi and other influencer talent. - 1 month secondment to work from Nike’s EMEA HQ office as lead producer on the annual Nike Gifting creative across all digital direct touchpoints. - Nike SNKRS “One Year of Heat” anniversary. Producing 30” sting with 3D and motion graphics as well as a suite of supporting assets. - Nike x Pro:Direct Gamekillers film and social interactive content featuring Premiership footballer Alex Iwobi. - Currently over-seeing integrated campaign for BBC Sounds across tv, editorial, social, .com, and OOH.
Account/Project ManagerStereo Creative
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Working as lead Account / PM on Nike Digital Brand, NFS, and specialist category projects across EMEA markets. - Commercially focused with a keen eye for new business opportunities, proven account growth and wins. - Producer on cross platform short form content. - Project Manager on digital, creative and strategic project lifecycles from brief to delivery. - Defining the project scope, measures of success, key deliverables, project schedules, timings and budgets. - Managing project finances, estimates, and profitability. - Day to day project management, internal resource coordination, client management. - Managed new business win and re-brand design roll-out of Trainline. Expected revenue 2019: £150k.
+ Show more
- Account Management
- Buisness Development