You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Art Was Here?
Do you really want to delete project Ymagination?
Do you really want to delete project Art is to Say?
Do you really want to delete project Latitude Lookout?
Do you really want to delete project Fringe! Queer Film Festival - Event Photography?
An attentive and hard working junior broadcast journalist with strong communication and research skills. Works professionally, values teamwork and creativity. Has experience working in an art gallery, a film festival, a PR & Social Media start-up, documentary production, a magazine and a radio.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Researching, writing, translating and editing global and local news stories from English to Turkish. - Interviewing and corresponding with relevant resources such as witnesses and government officials. - Editing and optimising pages for online website.
- Researched musicians online and arranged interviews - Wrote articles and features. - Proof read articles and features - Managed team of journalists - Contacted music PRs - Worked with a team of editors and journalists, designing and brainstorming the magazine's issues - Worked to deadline - Used Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop to create magazine layout.
- Assisted in managing the gallery, welcomed the visitors and informed them about the summer exhibition, took on light DIY duties to set up the exhibition. - Photographed the artwork and the opening night event for archive and marketing purposes. - Managed the gallery unsupervised for 2 weeks when the Gallery Manager was traveling for work.
- Archived the film submissions - Corresponded with film directors, producers, press - Assisted the director with administrative duties: email, MS office, mail chimp - Worked in a team, communicated via email/telephone - Made hotel/travel reservations - Proof reading, editing, writing, filing, listing, online research, social media, online content - Helped with hospitality and coordination of the festival and the gala night. - Helped in organizing the film festival - Worked in box office, front of house and holding Q&As with directors in Rio Cinema
- Researched product, industry and media archives to collect data, liaised with customers through social media, wrote press releases and newsletters, contacted press, created social media content for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, assisted in events production. - Used TweetDeck, MailChimp, Hootsuite
1st year courses taken: Digital Arts Exchange, Issues in Representation, Writing for the Media and Introduction to Film Making 2nd year courses taken: Writing for the Screen, Documentary Practice, International Cinemas, Media Theory and Research 3rd year courses taken: Mediated Environments, Advanced Projects, Working in Media & Creative Industries I developped the following skills: Editing, Blogging, Digital Communications, Writing Press Releases, Proof Reading, Copywriting, Researching, Reporting, Photography, Filming, Documentary making, Interviewing, Filmmaking Media Audience Analysis, Surveying, Social Media Analysis.
French, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Philosophy, English