I am a culturally-engaged digital strategist with a proven track record in audience growth and digital development. I launch and grow new platforms and products, using creative content to build awareness, increase engagement and generate revenue. I work with brands and talent across arts and culture, FMCG and retail, with a combination of agency and client-side experience.
• Responsible for the agency’s social media strategy, as well as day-to-day channel and community management • Led growth of social media audience from three million to over five million • Managed successful organic and paid social media campaigns for key business priorities, including the Magnum Square Print Sale project and the launch of the agency’s online education platform, Magnum Learn • Project management and content development for brand projects, with clients including Bacardi, Samsung and The Macallan • Successful launch of social media channels in China (WeChat, Weibo, Mono)
• Responsible for leading the agency’s consumer marketing strategy • Oversight of all marketing activity, including but not limited to social media, editorial, email marketing, paid media, partnerships and press • Key stakeholder in implementing redesign and replatforming of the agency’s consumer web properties as part of a company-wide digital transformation project • Project management and strategy for the Magnum Square Print Sale project, including its introduction into China for the first time via WeChat • Project lead on brand campaigns for clients such as Audi, FUJIFILM and Huawei • Responsible for annual digital marketing budget • Line manager for marketing and social media staff
• Worked across multiple content platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vine and websites • Managed online communities for brands such as Coors Light, Dockers and O2, including publishing, conversation and moderation • Developed and wrote content ideas for social and editorial calendars • Responded to breaking news and trending topics with reactive content • Monitored new technology to develop cutting-edge content formats such as cinemagraphs, 3D GIFs and magic images • Developed social media and content strategies, proposals and campaigns • Reviewed performance data and produced regular client reports using native and third-party tools including Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Sysomos and Social Bakers
• Joined prior to the launch of the platform, overseeing a significant rebrand for the company • Led the planning and execution of all marketing activity, including but not limited to advertising, content, events, PR and social media • Created, edited and commissioned content across a number of different formats, including a series of short videos for the app and a 32-page A5 magazine • Managed the company’s social media and direct marketing channels and built the brand’s community • Built a network of industry influencers, contributors and brand ambassadors, such as Masterchef winner Tim Anderson • Led all press activity, with coverage successfully secured in key titles such as Monocle, Protein, Telegraph, The Guardian and The Independent • Aided business development and onboarding of new vendors
• Oversaw the smooth running of all facets of the press department alongside the Director • Created, implemented and executed strategies for press campaigns covering all territories worldwide for clients such as Sony, Universal and Virgin EMI • Account managed all key company campaigns, ensuring the delivery of assets and completion of all timelines and targets • Managed social media growth campaigns for a roster of clients, including artists, record labels and events • Wrote and edited all internal and external copy
I was the first employee hired by the Director at music promotion company Macked. In this role I assisted on all press campaigns as well as liaising with clients, coordinating assets, carrying out research and putting a reporting structure in place. Six months later the company became the press department of radio promotion company Listen Up.
I am the founder and owner of independent record label, Liminal Sounds. Handling all aspects of the brand’s activity, I am responsible for everything from managing and editing the website to distribution, marketing and accounting. The brand is driven by a focus on innovative content creation and has received coverage from broadsheet newspapers (The Guardian, The Independent), youth culture publications (Mixmag, SPIN, The Fader, Vice etc.) and national radio stations (BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra, NTS, Rinse FM).
From 2009 to 2013 I worked as a freelance contributor for a number of online and print music publications including ATM, Kmag, MTV and Trap Magazine. I provided editors with concepts for articles and wrote features to specification and deadline. During this time I also built up a substantial network of contacts within the music industry, including PR companies, record labels and artists.