A committed and passionate integrated producer, with varied experience in the production, project and client management of a wide range of creative projects, across integrated advertising, film, events, festivals and theatre. My experience at a leading creative agencies has tested and strengthened my abilities as a proficient leader, collaborator, networker and negotiator, alongside my organisation, resourcefulness and problem solving skills. I thrive in creative environments, on building internal and external relationships, and making great work happen; having worked on projects for high-end clients through to those for local communities.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Initiating, managing and developing integrated projects; requiring exemplary project management and planning, innovative execution of work on schedule and within budget, and an exceptional creative product. • Contributing to an environment and ways of working within which adam&eveDDB, the Integrated Production Department and our clients can excel; leading to big ideas and superior work. • Creating, managing and maintaining production budgets, production timings and schedules, PPM documentation and agendas, project status documents, and other production documentation. • Contributing to the creation, management and development of internal, third-party and client relationships. • Developing strategic and creative points of view on the brands, briefs and productions I work on.
Untitled Paralympics Feature Film: • Devising and managing the funding/commissioning pitch for this feature drama film, charting the extraordinary story of a Paralympic cyclist-in-training on his journey to Tokyo 2020. • Overseeing all aspects of production of the pitch film, from conception to delivery, designed to demonstrate the proposed film’s content and form. • Assembling a large team of established filmmakers to deliver the commissioned film. When All The Bees Flew Away (Short Film for Festivals): • Managing all aspects of production, from conception to delivery, of this 45-minute, coming-of-age science-fiction film, which premiered in 2017 and has been submitted to international and national film festivals. • Responsibilities including production financing and fundraising initiatives; devising and maintaining production schedules and budgets; casting and crew recruitment; legal and employment administration; insurance administration and risk assessment; liaising with suppliers and locations; co-ordinating post-production; managing festival submissions; overseeing event production; and contributing to press and public relations.
Working across the Audi, Samsung, Absolut and Google accounts, amongst others.
• Consulting on the creative concept of J. Walter’s Thompson’s first in-house production of its kind, a content film in partnership with Nestlé and Google - placed in the top 3 most-viewed UK ads on YouTube in 2016, as named by Marketing Week. • Working with the director throughout production to establish the direction of and deliver the creative product. • Maintaining efficiency and order on set, communicating with all departments, and tracking progress against the production schedule and shot lists. Advising on health and safety matters.
• Working and building meaningful relationships with high-end clients and suppliers to deliver corporate events, product launches, award ceremonies, conferences and more. • Leading site visits at some of the most prestigious event venues and locations in the country. • Planning, presenting and delivering creative, unique and innovative proposals to a variety of briefs. • Researching and working with the latest speakers, TV presenters, celebrities, entertainers, and performers. • Liaising with the Marketing and Content team to update and improve PR and communications materials.
• Overseeing the production of public events; including theatre, concerts, awards ceremonies and festivals, and liaising with third-party suppliers, partners and sponsors. • Creating and advising on event marketing and press releases; including video production and editing, graphic design, social media management and copywriting. • Led teams focused on production and marketing in a £40,000 project backed by Arts Council England and Royal Opera House; culminating in the production of a classical concert featuring one-hundred musicians and the world-class City of London Sinfonia.
• Providing production, administrative and technical assistance to the producing and production teams of a large-scale festival featuring 50 events over 4 days, and experienced by over 30,000 people from 26 countries. • Organising and distributing festival marketing and promotional materials, copywriting, and proofreading. • Communicating with suppliers, sponsors, audiences, artists, VIPs and delegates. • Supporting venues, performers, front of house, stewarding and festival welcome teams. Welcome to an extraordinary weekend of theatre, live art, dance, opera, feasts, talks, parties and public art. Watch a Fake Moon being hoisted into the night sky. Follow us into the trees for a dusk concert with Night Tripper, or experience an evening of Opera in a Bristol living room.Artists from all over the world fill four days with unique events, new commissions and premieres. Over 50 artworks spill out from leading arts spaces and into the city’s docksides, urban glades, and alleyways. IBT13 features artists set to change the face of performance: the visionaries, the young bloods, the wild-cards and the one-offs. Step out of the ordinary and join us in an experience that will change your view of theatre forever.
• Produced a 20-minute drama film inspired by film director Wes Anderson, which embraced collaboration and explored issues of creativity and authorship in filmmaking. • Led the production and marketing of GradFest, the University’s student-produced festival. • Studied the practical production of theatre, film and television; as well as their formal analysis and expansive histories. Focus was given to contemporary theatre and film in the final year. • Worked on productions, practical projects and presentations improved my communication and teamwork skills, and refined the quality of research, analysis, argument and overall written expression.
A-level: Drama (A), English Literature (A), Media Studies (B) GCSE: 10 (7 A*s, 2 As, 1 B) including English (A*), Maths (B) and Science (A*) Active member of the school community; taking roles on School and Year Councils, as House Representative, on events committees, and participating regularly in School Plays, House Plays Competition (won Best Production/Best Staging/Best Actor awards), and numerous other House events.