- Christmas IdentityChristmas is an important period for BBC iPlayer. Special episodes and boxsets are created for the Christmas period to enjoy with family or friends. We created a Christmas visual identity regrouping homemade icons and videos, featuring the spirit of the brand and promoting every assets of every field of the BBC iPlayer offer over Christmas.
- ÉgalÉgal is a brand aiming to reconnect young people who left their regions, for work or studies, with the community from this region. Though the engagement of the brand, producing traditional hats, young people can connect with the community and the tradition of the region by engaging with the brand.
- Minds MattersMinds Matter is a BBC yearly campaign to raise awareness about mental health. For this occasion, I created a typography to showcase mental health. Statistics suggests that 1 in 4 people are suffering from mental health issues.People suffering from mental illness don't always talk to people around them and try to pretend they are well.This typography show that the most important part is not what is seen first, but what can be hidden behind. Engaging with people around us can help to see how they
- TrixelThe aim of the project was to research into the form, shape and meanings of the triangle in our society and from these research to find a point of difference of the shape compare to the circle and square. Through my research, I found out that the triangle pixel is the only shape who doesn't have its own pixel. From this I research and found out that the triangle could have been the best shape to represent a pixel as it is more efficient than the circle and square pixels. My project artefact was to create a lens for every camera's device to raise awareness about the efficiency of the triangle pixel.
- KazoarKazoar is a little Pasisian communication agency, directed by a woman. The agency works with major brands like KPMG, Mazars or even the Mayor of Paris. These two points makes this tiny agency really particular in its own filed. Those points are making the signature of the agency as a modest but contemporary business partner.
+ Show more
Art DirectorOLIVER Agency
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Working onsite at Pernod Ricard UK - Whisky House office 100% of the time. Brand strategy Brand creation Print Editorial Visual identities Web design Animations Video editing 3D modelisation for retail design Use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Sketch, Dimension
+ Show more
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Brand Design
- Brand Identity
- Logo Design
- Motion Design
- Film/video Editing
- Digital Design
- Digital Strategy
+ Show more