You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Front of house in a busy Academy, reporting directly to the Head Directors. Duties involve receiving all incoming calls and booking clients. Welcoming visitors and making sure they are comfortable and looked after. Dealing with enquiries and resolving any problems over the phone or in person. Maintain the high presentation of the reception area and overseeing any maintenance issues with the building.
- Sales and appointment settings - Helping with general office duties and acting as a central point of contact. - Basic PA duties for director and Artists Ad hoc assistance with related tasks - Experience using ACT database - Ensuring office is organised and tidy
- Scanning media clippings -Gaining good commercial awareness of hair and beauty PR through one month internship. -Working on press releases, editorial features, and managing mail outs. -Researching current trends, influential bloggers and celebrities. -Handling social media, scanning, compiling cuttings and corresponding with clients.
- To manage the professional career of models, assuring that they find castings that match their specific looks, whilst also meeting the requests of various clients. - Administration support - Experience using Media slide
- Customer Service - Answering phone - Sourcing items - Processing mail orders - Booking couriers - Visual merchandising - Tidying store
- Liaising with members of the design team to ensure the overall look/effect is consistent. - Keeping work areas and equipment clean and tidy - Notes and photos for reference to keep the look throughout - Stamina, patience and concentration
- Communicating with the production team to ensure sufficient time management and overall look is consistent. - Evaluate environmental characteristics such as venue size and lighting plans in order to determine makeup requirments
Cultural Studies/History Hair and Makeup/Fashion/Design
Upper Class 2:1