- Customer Service - Answering phone - Sourcing items - Processing mail orders - Booking couriers - Visual merchandising - Tidying store
- Scanning media clippings -Gaining good commercial awareness of hair and beauty PR through one month internship. -Working on press releases, editorial features, and managing mail outs. -Researching current trends, influential bloggers and celebrities. -Handling social media, scanning, compiling cuttings and corresponding with clients.
- Sourcing items - Team skills - Organising stock room - Processing transactions on electronic till
- Liaising with members of the design team to ensure the overall look/effect is consistent. - Keeping work areas and equipment clean and tidy - Notes and photos for reference to keep the look throughout - Stamina, patience and concentration
- Communicating with the production team to ensure sufficient time management and overall look is consistent. - Evaluate environmental characteristics such as venue size and lighting plans in order to determine makeup requirments
Cultural Studies/History Hair and Makeup/Fashion/Design
Upper Class 2:1