Thanks for stopping by I am a creative illustrator and graphic designer based in London. My work experience contributed to a variety of projects, spacing from simple logo designs to branding and digital communication strategy. I support brands by helping them connect with their target audiences through problem-solving and creative thinking. Having worked with a wide range of clients and startups, I have great knowledge to create visual identities along with promotional material. if you are interested, let's meet over an espresso! email me: snowhandsdesign@gmail..com
- Visualizing my 2023 Lets goThis year I want to work on bigger, bolder, and larger murals So currently have some availability for new commissions for Feb & march and would love to work on something big. visit my site www.sammesnow.com or drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org #work #freelance #forhire #murals #art
- 33 RED CHURCH STREET - COMMERCIAL MURALThis commercial mural was commissioned by Red Church Property & Shackleton Property to create window art to promote this space being available for lease. Our aim was to show what the space has to offer in a quirky, fun & engaging way and to create something a little bit different from your normal window advertisements. It was an honor to do take over Red Church in Shoreditch, which is one of my favorite locations in London.
- WILDCARD LONDON - SHOP FRONT TAKEOVERI was commissioned by Wildcard to create a bespoke mural for their new coffee shop opening in the heart of Portobello Road. I always love projects like this, they allow me to use my freehand skills and create something that is totally unique to the client, its location, and community around it. It only took 15 coffees, but luckily the flat whites were on the house.
- Little-wineI was approached by Little wine to help build there brand up through the story of illustration, Littlewine is an eCommerce site that looks to burst an injection of education into the wine world along with amazing content that's accessible and entertaining to read. Since working with them we have developed a great working relationship and an understanding of the direction to push the illustrations in, so for this project, I have created many different types of unique illustrations suited to needs
- Verdant Alchemy RebrandI have previously worked closely with Verdant Alchemy to design illustrations for the beauty expo back in 2018. I was recently approached for a rebrand and was given the task to create a fresh update look for the logotype and introduce an icon that could be used on there social, this is one of the projects along with new packaging design and gifting products that will be coming out soon.
+ View all
Graphic Designer & Illustratorwww.sammesnow.com
London, United KingdomFreelance
My work experiences contribute to a variety of projects, spanning from logo design to branding and digital communications strategy. I support brands by helping them connect with their target audiences thought problem solving and creative thinking, having worked with a wide range of clients and start-ups I have great knowledge to create visual identities with promotional materials.
Graphic DesignerThe Elephant Room
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Was approached by The Elephant Room, a creative agency based in London, as the Lead Designer for the branding and launch of Care Leaver Covenant, a government project which was funded by the department of education to help young care leavers between 16-18 into a workplace. This was an extensive project as it allowed me to work closely with the creative director and team, exploring a different direction and present my work in a new light.
- Digital Design
- Digital Illustration
- Fashion Illustration
- Concept Sketching
- Concept Design
- Packaging Design