I am marketing professional with six years in branding, digital and social media strategy, lead generation, campaign management, events and business management. Throughout my career progression I discovered myself as analytical, creative and ambitious entrepreneur. I worked in various start-ups such as e-commerce, fin-tech and recently commercial workspaces where I created marketing strategies, developed brand identities, managed campaigns and worked in cross-functional teams on various IT projects to improve products and business processes. Being able to adapt easily to changing environments, I volunteer for various educational programmes in Moldova, creating new opportunities for younger generations.
- Restructured marketing department and bringing customer data/analytics driven approach to the business - Scoped and managed the development of a new lead generation website - Managed and developed marketing strategies for 5 sub-brands aiming to drive and diversify lead generation - Coordinated the rebranding project of main and other 5 sub-brands - Managed the launch campaigns for new workspaces - Developed and optimised programmes and activation campaigns resulting in 100% occupation, increased waiting lists by 30% - Developed content calendar and managed 12 social channels (increase in followers 20%/month). - Worked with external agencies to develop marketing materials for different products like: posters, banner ads, videos, zines, leaflets, etc. - Planned the events calendar and organised and promoted series of key events for each brand. - Worked on cross-team projects to pitch brands and developed partnerships / sponsorships opportunities - Project managed new website development, working on UX, technical execution, and content development - Along side IT team, scoped, researched and project managed the on-boarding of marketing tools: Drupal, Marketo, SugarCRM.
- Investor pitches: Developed business project for attracting national and international investors - Hired teams and maximised their efficiency to scale business operations - Developed educational campaigns on honey products and launched new lines in health stores/ supermarkets - Managed creative agencies to create brand identity and develop brand assets - Developed and coordinated the implementation of sales and marketing strategies for retail chains - Fully coordinated the buyer-supplier processes to secure long terms partnerships with business partners - Organized and participated at national and international exhibitions to find new business opportunities
- Worked across sales and operations teams to develop and pitch to stakeholders the lead-generation, digital and marketing strategy, with strong focus on acquisition, conversion, activation and retention - Developed and implemented SEO strategy which kept the company on first page of Google organic searches - Contributed to define the new product lines and managed launch campaigns on online and offline - Developed, implemented, optimised and reported on various campaigns across social media, email and PPC - Worked on defining the brand identity: creating personas, defining the brand voice and brand positioning - Project managed website redevelopment working across audit, UX, designs, implementation and deployment - Event Management: organized events and exhibitions, and liaise with relevant agencies and external partners - Developed new designs for campaigns, promotional materials and liaised with various suppliers - Created a series of educational marketing assets including product brochures, manuals and videos tutorials - Managed PR and creative agenises: wrote project scopes, pitched and coordinated the execution process - Developed and managed project implementation for in-house lead ranking system in Salesforce - Created automotive processes to reduce time spend on multiple tools for sales and marketing teams - Managed 300K marketing and sales budget: monitoring and forecasting marketing spend
- Provided reports and insights of the onsite customer experience and worked on improvements plans - Contributed to the improvement of the customer journey and adapted the website for new markets - Assisted the Product Director in developing cross-platform strategies to increase client value - Analysed data and reported on market performance and channel efficiency using different reporting tools - Worked with multiple teams to develop, test and optimise acquisition, engagement and retention campaigns - Developed content for the new SS15 collection as part of the SEO project - Used and improved the CRM systems including NetSuite, Manager, Magento and Salesforce - Supporting the roll-out of the new technology systems and integration of the brand within the Group. - Engaged with customers on SM platforms and worked with PR team to organise new season events
- Provided in-depth market research analyses of the client’s industry - Identified key trends and patterns within the sector and measure their potential - Provided comprehensive research into consumer acquisition and retention - Advised on SM projects and strategies on which clients could successfully compete against main competition - Delivered accurate recommendations and appropriate marketing strategies for further business development which meets the main aims and objectives of the intended research.
- Responsible for brand promotion of: DC, Supra, Vans, Quiksilver, Krew - Managed photo-shoots and press releases for new collections - Maintained the website and social media content (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) - Analysed consumer data across all touch points and channels to generate insights and performance reports - Developed and implemented multi-channel customer acquisition, segmentation and retention strategy - Responsible for online and offline brand promotion and communication strategy - Contributed in organising events such as: Go Skate Day and Tricky wikiStreet JAM
Dissertation: “Luxury Behaviour in Russia: The Rise of Destination Shopping Holidays”
Keystone team developed an innovative hair care product based on L'Oreal brand equity, existing products and strong consumer insight for the ASEAN zone. The ProComb was designed as on-the-go product and part of the daily routine of the re-launched L’Oreal EverCreme line. – Conducted secondary research for consumer profile in 12 countries from ASEAN region – Applied SWOT analyses for 4 main brand competitors – Positioned the new product based on customer preferences and competition – Researched local ambassador of the product – Worked close to advertising agency to create communication material (online platform, adjustable mobile website, double page spread magazine advert) – Timlined the marketing strategy – Designed the layouts for final presentation
The team created the FOSIV concept and explained the strategic brand development and designs a well thought-out communication strategy with emphasis in IMC. – Identified customer’s profile - Cultural Creatives – Contributed in creation of brand identity – Pitched the designer to illustrate the interior design – Identified main communication channels
The team, built stronger communication strategy for JollyDays Luxury Camping, through social networking which aimed to entertain, engage and inform their actual loyal consumers and attract new ones. – Researched the trends in UK tourism market – Identified and portrayed the main target customer – Identified main competitors and compared their services with our client’s – Positioned the brand based on customer preferences and competition – Designed the layout of the marketing report and client presentation – Pitched the idea to the client with the entire team