Sandra is a Swiss Senior Designer and Art Director living in London, working at @stellarlondon for high profile clients including NBCUniversal, Royal British Legion, Studio Canal, Benefit Cosmetics and OnePlus. With a solid grounding as a sign painter, Sandra's innate passion for the craft of lettering and typography drove her successful design career within the creative industry. Her work is powerfully influenced by a colourful cocktail of Spanish and Italian heritage cues and of course several years spent in her beloved native Switzerland. Sandra has developed brand identity, packaging, integrated campaigns, environmental and installation graphics, for global and local brands and has been awarded various design and advertising awards.
- 36 Days of TypeThis year I've joined for the second time the instagram challenge #36DaysOfType 36 days of restless creativity, where I've designed a letter or a number each day resulting an outcome of ability to represent the alphabet from many different prospectives. The project travelled with me in my commute every morning on the London tube
- EAT MUSICEat music is a concept for a campaign designed for EMA Milan 15. Considering that this event was going on during the period of Expo 15 "Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life” I designed a concept to connect food with music. The spaghetti cable, symbol of music, wants to be a network, a connection between people fed by music and energy. CLIENT: MTV, London UK
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Fly with ToothlessTo promote the release of How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, we wanted to give fans the chance to ride Toothless and discover the legendary utopia all dragons are from. We transported thousands of riders to the Hidden World, capturing their adventure in personalised trailers for them to share with their world.
Freelance Graphic Designersandra liscio
Management and art direction of independent projects like corporate identities, motion graphics and logos design. > corporate identity and branding > video/motion graphics artworks > photography > graphic/web design > corporate identity/branding > advertising > website/app for mobile devices > ambient campaigns SKILLS > responsibility > organization
+ Show more
- Advertising Graphic Design
- Art Directing Graphic Design
- Broadcast Print
- Branding/corporate ID
- Sign Painter
- Film/video Editing
- Digital/ Print
- Graphic Design
+ Show more
Creative Pool Annual - Integrated - Silver WinnerCreativepoolProducing the Poppy Appeal launch with our client The Royal British Legion is one of those dream jobs the Stellar team can't wait to work on every year. But 2017 was made extra special when our press launch was awarded Silver in the Integrated category by those lovely chaps at Creativepool, along with a glowing inclusion in their coveted Annual 2018.
The GlazierScuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana (SUPSI )Video screened @ Locarno Film Festival "Schools without borders" Locarno, SWITZERLAND http://sandraliscio.ch/portfolio_item/the-glazier/
+ Show more