I am a Creative Producer with +10 years of experience working across digital and live formats and platforms. For 3 years I specialised in conceptualising and delivering educational multi-media story experiences for museums and heritage institutions. Having previously brought my skills in photography and documentary film to the grassroots community and international NGO sector, I am now working at the Storytellers where I implement creative storytelling and strategies to impact organisational change.
- Attitudes - Large Format Projection - Maritime Museum GreenwichAs Producer for Centre Screen Productions I worked with exhibition designers Hara Clark and our clients at the National Maritime Museum to produce a number of AV installations that were part of the temporary exhibition "Emma Hamilton: Seduction & Celebrity" which was open to the public from November 2016 - April 2017. The AVs were a crucial part of the exhibition, contributing to audience engagement and recasting Emma Hamilton as the artist, politician and pioneer that history has often forgot
- Inside the Race - 180 degree Projection - Olympic Museum, SwitzerlandA 5'30", 180°, surround sound film; Inside the Race is the centrepiece for the official Olympic Museum in Lausanne, Switzerland. The film work creatively combines archive footage and audio of past olympic events with newly created 4k location and studio filming, animation and visual effects to draw museum visitors into the emotional experience of being an Olympic athlete. Sound Design and 7.1 Surround mix by Bent Ear Directed by Daryl Goodrich for Centrescreen Productions Winner of the 2014 "Grand Prix AVICOM Claude-Nicole Hocquard" to recognize special excellence in the production of media integrated into museum exhibitions. Factors include outstanding cinematography, exemplary graphic and audio production and outstanding writing and thematic content.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Managed multiple museum AV projects from concept to installation • First point of contact for project communication • Costed and monitored project budgets • Developed audio-visual stories in collaboration with creatives & curators • Managed day-to-day communications with curators & creative team • Managed a creative team of in house sta & freelancers • Contributed to writing project proposals and tender submissions • Researched and selected historical research, audio-visual content • Collaborated with museums, curators, spacial designers & build contractors • Coordinated shoots incl. recces, crew, cast, location, travel, kit, resources • Conducted health & safety and risk assessments • Produced project documentation, briefs, reports, schedules, presentations • Logistical coordination of lming, rehearsals, previews, meetings • Collaborated with international freelancers and museum professionals
+ Show more
- Production/project Management
- Education Projects
- Producing Shoots
- International Production
- Budget Management
- Creative Proposals
- Script Development
- Visual Research
+ Show more