I’m half of Brighton (UK) based design duo Curate Labs & Magazine, run by myself & Abb-d Choudhury. We are a creative content studio that advocate empathy, practicality and purpose. We believe in designing for sustainability, for better lifestyles and to improve standards through purposeful design.
- Indagare Luxury Travel ReimaginedThe Next Generation of Travel Wisdom Indagare’s mission is to inspire and empower people to change their lives through travel. Their team of expert travellers share carefully selected destinations, guides and custom trip planning for the modern luxury traveler. With a community of like-minded travelers, Indagare is a one-stop, stress free resource for travel inspiration you can trust, experts you can call and truly personalised itineraries. View full case study here
- Curate MagazineOne Theme, Many Intepretations. Challenging perspectives through conversation, expression and curiosity. Curate Magazine aims to shine light on fascinating movements, people and happenings around the globe. Each issue approaches the theme with diverse and in-depth interpretations. We aim to bring captivating content to a diverse audience, promoting intriguing lifestyles, opinions and culture. View the full case study here View Curate Magazine Online here
Projects credited in
- Wandering ThroughWandering Through are an ever growing series of travel guides created for the curious nomad. We love to travel, gain new perspectives and enrich the memories that shape us. City breaks are often short and therefore should be sweet. Wandering Through are by no means a definitive guide, but more a cherry picked selection of places and experiences that bring us joy and hope will enrich your journey. View the full case study here View the live website here
- 2018 Annual DigestAn annual report that focuses not on statistics and performance, but rather experience, lessons and perspective. The Annual Digest is an opportunity to take some time out from our fast-paced culture, a moment to go slow and take a minute. The Digest should be read at leisure when there's nowhere to be, except in the moment. View the full case study here
- Love Under InfluenceA book of poems created for Rise Womens Foundation and written by Isabelle Quevilly. Rise Womens Foundation is a national award winning charity providing sancturary and support for victims of domestic abuse since 1994. The book was created with writer Isabelle Quevilly to portray poems of emotion. Through words and textures, each poem represents a feeling and experience from raw love through to anger and frustration.
Creative DirectorCurate Labs & Magazine
Brighton, United KingdomFull Time
Curate Labs are designers Abb-d Choudhury and Sara Scobie. We advocate empathy, purpose and practicality. We believe in designing for sustainability, for better lifestyles and to improve standards through the products we make and people we work with.
+ Show more
- Creating Websites
- Web Content
- Advertising Campaigns
- 35mm Photography
- User Interaction
- Consumer Culture
BA(Hons) Graphic Desin Kingston University London
London, United Kingdom
Underpinned by critical and historical investigation. Students were encouraged to develop a personal practice within the contemporary and emerging discipline through rigorous investigation of a range of focused projects. Indicative design fields include; photography, film and animation, typography, interaction, service design, social design, book and editorial design.