I’m Sarah, a London based creative specialising in graphic design, branding, art direction, illustration, social media management, casting and styling. With a background in fashion, I possess an experimental approach to aesthetic and unwavering work ethic; obtaining transferrable skills throughout numerous elements of the industry - both creative and commercial. Currently working on a freelance basis, my portfolio of multidisciplinary work is ever-expanding and boasts international clients from varying industries and seniority. Most recently, I have been primarily collaborating with female small business owners on making their brands beautiful and, subsequently, their lives easier - although I am open to discussing my services with anyone who feels they’d benefit from them.
- THE INFLUENTIAL ME Logo Design & BrandingWith existing branding and logo ideas she wanted to be elevated; founder of start-up 'The Influential Me' got in touch with a relatively open brief. Below are examples of branding elements and progress, as a result of colour theory analysis, conceptual development and collaborative design.
- CONTENT CREATION AW19 Still Life PhotographyDuring AW19, I took over multiple small business social media accounts to manage and produce content for them. As part of doing so, I have been producing and posting simple still life photography to be posted to their Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin. As I work remotely for these clients, the images have to be non-descript and general, but also relevant to their business and lifestyle - so as to still feel authentic.
+ View all
Freelance CreativeSelf Employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
- Graphic design, including branding. Producing industry ready brand collateral, logos etc from client provided concepts - Casting assistant, for high end fashion clients - Social media management for various clients/brands - Art direction, including concept generation and creative production, for fashion editorial or commercial projects
Model BookerFascia Models
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Oversee all agency visuals, including production of all graphic elements/art work (both digital and print), strategically defining brand identity, content creation from concept to creation etc. - Managing all agency social media channels - Scouting and model development - Support all international divisions, with London acting as HQ - Sales orientated, including establishing and nurturing new business - Negotiation of rates, with understanding of complex usages - Utilising marketing tools, and monitoring outreach both independently, and via Mediaslide booking system - Liaising with established, international agencies and clients - Working knowledge of visas, agency accounting and filing systems
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Creative Design
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Management
- Creative Assistance
- Adobe Create Suite
- Fashion Communication
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Middlesex University
- London, United Kingdom
Course: Fashion Communication & Styling Specialism: Art Direction Grade: 2:1 FMP: Editor, Producer and Art Director of 'Boilerplate' Magazine, exhibited at DOOMED Gallery & Truman Brewery Dissertation: 'An Analysis of How Gender Norms are Approached Within Forms of Contemporary Visual Representation'
BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art and Design, Fashion and ClothingStafford College: School of Arts
- Stafford, United Kingdom
Graduated with D*D*D* (Triple distinction star)