London based creative specialising in art direction, creative design, social media management and casting. Possessing an experimental approach to aesthetic and unwavering work ethic; I have obtained transferrable skills throughout numerous elements of the industry - both creative and commercial. Currently working on a freelance basis; I have undertaken graphic design, styling, art direction, production and casting roles. These multi-disciplinary practices allowed me to become adaptive to projects of varying scales, as well as build initiative, a strong critical eye and managerial experience in fast-paced, highly pressured positions.
- Graphic design, including branding. Producing industry ready brand collateral, logos etc from client provided concepts - Casting assistant, for high end fashion clients - Social media management for various clients/brands - Art direction, including concept generation and creative production, for fashion editorial or commercial projects
- Oversee all agency visuals, including production of all graphic elements/art work (both digital and print), strategically defining brand identity, content creation from concept to creation etc. - Managing all agency social media channels - Scouting and model development - Support all international divisions, with London acting as HQ - Sales orientated, including establishing and nurturing new business - Negotiation of rates, with understanding of complex usages - Utilising marketing tools, and monitoring outreach both independently, and via Mediaslide booking system - Liaising with established, international agencies and clients - Working knowledge of visas, agency accounting and filing systems
One off project - Art direction for "Dopamine Fiend" by Ry Defy music video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqETD2w5WFI
- Being on set within large team to anticipate stylist needs - Offering creative input to main stylist when planning looks - Monitoring imagery with critical eye to inform adjustments - Steaming and safeguarding of clothing, dressing models - Quick thinking and problem solving under pressure
- Assisting styling on print editorial shoots - Steaming and safeguarding of clothing - Clothing pulling & returns
- Working on both large catwalk and campaign projects - Travelling within the UK and to Milan for fashion weeks - On occasion, being the sole representative for company during a job - Liaising with agencies in regards to models, on email and phone - Designing and producing quarterly newsletters for the business - Updating and maintaining social media and website
Course: Fashion Communication & Styling Specialism: Art Direction Grade: 2:1 FMP: Editor, Producer and Art Director of 'Boilerplate' Magazine, exhibited at DOOMED Gallery & Truman Brewery Dissertation: 'An Analysis of How Gender Norms are Approached Within Forms of Contemporary Visual Representation'
Graduated with D*D*D* (Triple distinction star)