- Live Valentine's Day Illustration In-storeThis year on Valentine's Day I was in-store at the beautiful EL&N Cafe in Belgravia, where I was illustrating customers as they spent Valentine's Day with their loved-ones, families and friends. This was a fantastic activation in-store which got customers super excited, increased conversation on social media, and was a beautiful and very personal branded-gift that customers could take away to remind them of where they spent the day.
- Illustration & Design for the Ollie Quinn Contact Lens BookletOllie Quinn needed a new booklet to show their contact lens customers how to safely remove and apply contact lenses, as well as answering their FAQs. I illustrated a step by step guide in the OQ colour palette, and designed very minimal drawings to match the minimal Ollie Quinn aesthetic.
- Storyboard Artist for Global Media AgencyWorking with global media agency, OMD, I was a live illustrator in a creative brainstorm whilst prospective clients sat in the room. “Sarah is great! Not only is she a pleasure to work with, she’s also super talented. Her illustrations were beautifully done and really brought the ideas to life – the client loved the visualisations, as did our board members. We made a lot of changes on the day but Sarah was super flexible, fast and reactive to all the different requests we threw at her. She’s n
- Batty Langley's Hotel IllustrationsBatty Langley's and Hazlitt's are part of a gorgeous Georgian hotel chain, who wanted illustrations that showed off their beautiful hotels and interiors. I provided them with a number of illustrations which captured the beautiful exteriors of the hotels through to their beautiful suites and detailed interiors.
Agency Group DirectorJungle Creations
London, United KingdomFull Time
Jungle Creations is a network of social channels with a global following of over 100 million, reaching over a billion people a week on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. We specialise in viral content creation and building social pages, most famous for Facebook channels, VT and Twisted. I joined Jungle Creations when it was a year old, and thirty people strong. In my two and a half years at the company I’ve seen it grow from 30 to 150 people, I have developed our commercial strategy, taking our proposition to market from scratch, assisted in building out a commercial team of 15 people and am personally responsible for securing over 1.2 Million pound’s worth of social partnerships with brands including Hasbro, Nerf, Monopoly, Pepsi Max, Walkers, McDonald’s and Warner Bros. As Agency Group Director, I develop strategic social plans for brands in partnership with our owned channels, to help brands achieve mass reach, increase awareness, brand love and consideration from a social audience.
Business Development ManagerCreativebrief
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Creativebrief acts as an intermediary helping brands connect with forward-thinking agencies. My role included: Selling our proposition to innovative creative agencies. Building and maintaining relationships with Senior Management of agencies globally. Presenting our company portfolio to CEO’s of creative agencies Meeting a yearly sales target of £250,000. The iinstigator in taking creativebrief to the Swedish market, developing our global offering and growing our audiences in this market.
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Creation