You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Bishop Challoner School currently employ me as an English tutor. Because I choose the hours I work, I am able to seek other employment. Working with children and adolescences, who can be unpredictable, has meant I had to learn how to modify my work approach when necessary. I have complete understanding of what is expected in a group environment as well as when I should act on my own initiative. I primarily tutor English Literature and Language signifying my finesse in regards to writing and language.
• I plan and execute lessons for students of a variety of age groups • Teach in an individual environment and as a classroom assistant
• Maintained the records of the practice • Coordinated administrative activities
• Communicated with customers on the shop floor • Worked as part of the cash wrap team on the tills • Intimately worked with customers in the fitting rooms with a view to sell to meet customer requirements
• Interacted with the public on a daily basis • Organized the stock room • Restocked the shop floor • Conversed with customers over the phone • Aided customers with makeup application
• Sorted post • Produced transcripts • Typed interviews • Created music playlists for NME’s website
• Created Excel databases showcasing subscriber information heightening my IT skills