You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Excellent communication and copy writing skills • A proactive and results-oriented approach • Collaborative approach with demonstrable teamwork • Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail • Passion for marketing and hospitality • Good knowledge of technical design software including Adobe InDesign • A positive attitude and commitment to getting the job done
• Promoted after 7 months • Manage all marketing and communication activities for the Club. • Responsible for the planning, writing, editing and delivery of all ongoing Member communications including weekly email communications, printed collateral, social calendars and all other marketing campaigns. • Producing engaging copy and creative concepts for a range of marketing and communication materials from concept development through to sign off, both on and offline. • Ensure all communications both internal and external are consistent and appropriate across all mediums and for different areas of the organisation. • Artwork creation: diaries, brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary ensuring that all creative work is developed as per brand guidelines. • Coordinate and manage external design consultant to support online and print marketing campaigns. • Plan, organise and run photo shoots for print and online marketing. • Draft letters or messages from senior management to deliver to Members or employees. • Overseeing the Club’s marketing budget including ensuring compliance to financial policies and procedures. • Implementing all back-end website updates via the club CMS and overseeing website support and development contracts.
• Working with club departments including Dining and Bars, Sports, Banqueting, • Events, Management and Maintenance as key point of contact for the marketing team, understanding their business operations and needs so that the marketing department may best support them through for e.g. web updates, outbound emailer campaigns, poster design and social media. • Responsible for the delivery, writing and planning of all ongoing member • communications including weekly email communications, printed collateral, social calendars and social media updates. • Implementing all back-end website updates via the club CMS. • Reporting on monthly marketing activity including web traffic, email stats and social media. • Monitoring social content and managing Facebook and LinkedIn ongoing • Supporting the Head of Marketing so that the marketing department may deliver top quality, timely, on brand communications. • Working closely with Members of the Club, suppliers and wider stakeholders.
• Ensuring that maximum levels of customer service are being maintained by the team at all times. Helping to instil a culture of exceptional service within the team. • Assisting in driving sales in store and ensuring the team maximise every sale through add-on sales. • Helping customers through expert product knowledge. • Creating marketing content and emails on behalf of the store. • Promoting regular clientelling amongst the team through email marketing and the updating of the customer database. • Maintaining the high standards of the store. • Responsible for all daily cashing up administration. • Assisting with store reporting. This includes KPI reports. • Key holding responsibilities. • Communicating with key head office departments when necessary. • Organising the running of the shop floor with regards to all staff operations e.g. breaks and rota’s.
• Copywriting for the brand. This included writing product descriptions for the website, press releases, newsletters, editorial content creation and direct mail. • Creating social media posts across marketing channels and implementing a social media calendar (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest/Polyvore). • Reporting on customer habits and responses to social media campaigns. • Liaising with both retail and wholesale customers on a range of issues. • Assisting with the creation of L Fire’s look-books and ‘brand bibles’. • Representing and selling the brand at trade shows and showroom appointments. • Monitoring potential customers/buyers/ competition via trade shows and the internet. • Processing of customers sales orders. • Researching current and upcoming trends. • Managing Sage Drive to ensure the brand’s banking and accounts are correct. • Stock allocation and critical path management.