Bishop Challoner School currently employ me as an English tutor. Because I choose the hours I work, I am able to seek other employment. Working with children and adolescences, who can be unpredictable, has meant I had to learn how to modify my work approach when necessary. I have complete understanding of what is expected in a group environment as well as when I should act on my own initiative. I primarily tutor English Literature and Language signifying my finesse in regards to writing and language.
• I plan and execute lessons for students of a variety of age groups • Teach in an individual environment and as a classroom assistant
• Maintained the records of the practice • Coordinated administrative activities
• Communicated with customers on the shop floor • Worked as part of the cash wrap team on the tills • Intimately worked with customers in the fitting rooms with a view to sell to meet customer requirements
• Interacted with the public on a daily basis • Organized the stock room • Restocked the shop floor • Conversed with customers over the phone • Aided customers with makeup application
• Sorted post • Produced transcripts • Typed interviews • Created music playlists for NME’s website
• Created Excel databases showcasing subscriber information heightening my IT skills