• Brand creation and development. • Use of data such as Google Analytics and insights to build effective social media strategy. • Development and implementation of all content including copywriting, photography and video editing for social media and website. • Communication with external galleries and agencies. • Management and maintenance of e-commerce website via WIX.com platform.
• Worked closely with Marketing Director to ensure consistent brand message online. • Developed annual Social Media strategy for Europe and US. • Responsible for global Social Media advertisement budget. • Created copy, flat lay images and videos for Social Media platforms in line with branding. • Briefed in external agencies on digital artwork. • Outlined strategy and managed of all paid social advertising, including A/B testing. • Managed blogger outreach program. • Presented monthly in-depth digital marketing reports to directors and stakeholders. Key Achievement: Increased digital YOY sales by 10% though on-going strategic paid campaigns and development of rich and engaging content.
• Developed short-term seasonal social media strategy for Halloween and Christmas. Created content calendar to ensure relevant and regular publishing, drove awareness of online promotions and full product range through Christmas campaign (12 days of Christmas) on Facebook and Twitter. Supported Facebook content with spend. Increased newsletter sign up through competition app and saw a substantial increase in Facebook fans while growing twitter organically through content and a specific twitter only strategy. • Liaising with designers, copy writer and external digital agency to develop content for website, social platforms and creative, ensuring that content and creative was on brand and tailored to each platform. • Developed weekly and monthly Analytical Report. Created report document with focus on engagement rate and fans with top line explanation of results. Monthly report focused on in-depth analysis exploring what content reached KPI’s and what didn’t reach our KPI’s, this report helped to establish what content proved to be beneficial to our audience. • Consulted on long term strategy based around upcoming marketing activity and new product launches. Key achievements Increased Facebook followers by: 1,986 Increased Facebook engagement by: 3.3% Increased Twitter followers by: 889 Average Twitter engagement per tweet: 1.4%
• Developed online strategy to increase attendance at in-store events and boost online engagement. Achieved through teaser campaign highlighting possible outfits from stock to build up interest across Facebook and twitter.
Worked cross-functionally across a number of brands in the biscuit’s category: Kelkin (The Natural Biscuits Company), Jacob’s Biscuits (Elite, Figroll’s, Tuc, plain, Mallows, CBCL, Savory, Seasonal) Fox’s biscuits. • Worked with agency to develop always-on strategy with a tight monthly budget for supporting social media content. Developed tone of voice to suit the over aching ‘Jacobs’ brand and its sub brands. Increased consumer engagement with the brand through strategic campaigns. Developed strategies for new product development. • In-store activation development of point of sale units and promotional co-packing for new product launches and updating older point of sale units to tie in with current Jacob’s Biscuits look and feel. Management of point of sale units from writing briefs to managing delivery into warehouse, worked closely with two point of sale agency’s, negotiated cost and ensured that required POS stock was in warehouse. Working with sales reps to ensure that the units suited all their requirements. Began stream lining POS units to reduced bespoke point of sale units under the Jacob’s brand to cut cost and increases space in warehouse. • Responsible for Co-Packing, ensuring that POS units that required co-pack were scheduled, codes were set up and that there was available stock to fill the units. Worked with both in house co-packing department and external company. Liaised with external designer and printers to produce stickers when required. • Management of new product development. Working with designers to ensure that artwork was supplied to printers before deadline and working with suppliers to outline key delivery dates. Communicating to the business when the product would arrive to warehouse. • Internal communication management and activation, development of yearly calendar to tie in with new product development and marketing campaigns in order to create internal newsletter “biscuit press” and internal new product launch events. Creation of branded sales presenters for sales reps, including: product details, insights on the category and any upcoming NPD. • Management of B2B events such as innovation launches and sales conferences ensuring that all stock, point of sale, marketing support such as pull-ups, mock-ups of NPD was delivered and set up correctly. • Budget management, ensuring that team imputed invoices into budget tracker. Tracking spend across each area ensuring that we kept in line with budget. Key achievements Increased YOY Facebook engagement by 4% Increased Facebook fans by 5,000 Increased Twitter fans by 2,500
• Adapted global strategy to suit Irish market, while also integrating content for Tiger Retails Ireland’s Social Media requirements. Created content calendar to ensure platforms reflected brands tone of voice and relevant to consumers. Updated social platforms to reflect this. • Day to day management of social media platforms including Facebook and twitter, with a key focus on interacting with consumers were relevant. Resulted in creating loyal relationships with customers online. • Responsible for online customer care management responding to complaints via social media platforms and complaints that came direct via email. Responded to customers within 24hours and assessing severity of complaint determining if senior management were to be made aware of complaint.