• Meet and exceed sales targets. • Carry out detailed and personal presentations to demonstrate the product. • Provide outstanding and bespoke customer service. • Generate and maintain an individual client database
• Put myself forward to take over the brand’s blog and social media. • Assisted with office administration, press and creative research. • Responsible for opening up the store, offering exceptional customer service, stock replenishment, cashing up and sending end of day reports. • Regularly changed the store’s visual merchandising; through product and window displays
• Supervised staff on the shop floor; ensuring breaks were taken when needed. • Encouraged teamwork as well as the use of ones initiative. • Delegated workload equally and approriately • Creatively put together visually stimulating window displays. • Met sales targets to raise income for Relate.
• Joined the JD Williams buying team; working with a variety of brands; assisting buyers and ensuring task were completed on time to the highest standard. • Carried out comparative shops, composed selection packs, arranged product samples, attended fittings and supported the garment technologist. • Assisted with preparation for different selection meetings as well as attended them. • Remained extremely versatile; interning along side both university hours and a part time job.
• Achieved consistent scores of 100% for customer feedback; excelling expectations. • Part responsible for managing a virtual queuing system; delegating tasks, inputting data, directing customers and maintaining structure as well as effective communication. • Remained composed during the most pressurised times. • Recommended to pioneer this front of house role and motivate others to do the same. • Passionate about presentation, therefore part of the visual merchandising team. • Ensured the stores' visual standards were flawless, replenished stock on the shop floor and volunteered on night shifts to prepare for product launch days. • Supported new staff on the shop floor. • Remained reliable and flexible by assisting other stores during moves and remodels.
• Managed and operated my own sales business in California, USA. • Communicated directly with customers on a daily basis, built contacts and carried out numerous presentations. • Maintained the tracking of accounts, inventory, expenses and deliveries. • Motivated by results, so worked towards both personal and occupational goals that facilitated the overall experience. • Developed further customer service skills; building rapport and creating a buying atmosphere; with service minded intentions. • Embraced independence and developed problem-solving skills.
Photography, Fine Art, Media Studies, Business Studies