Born in London Paddington in 1997. I received a First Class Honours degree in Filmmaking at Bristol UWE. My award winning short film Polyfilia has been screened in London, Bristol and the Final Girls Berlin Film Festival 2018. After working full time for the London Production company PrettyBird, I am now represented by the diary service 'Chapters' and work freelance under my own company, Scarlett Productions. Versatile and determined, specialising in production, I am a Writer, Director and work in Post Production from Editing to VFX. I am experienced working in a variety of roles across content platform spaces (commercials, online content, TVC, music promos, e.t.c).
- Theo Adams 'Dream Like The Stars' for Dazed Beauty'Dream Like The Stars' is an 'exciting' talent showcase of Tasmania's stars of tomorrow featuring acts both local, national and from the rest of the Asia Pacific region. Presented by the legend of the Tassie arts and entertainment world, Helen Noir and starring our in house dancers, Anna, Sarah, Nando and Sophia better known as TAC, this weekly entertainment spectacular is filmed 'live' at the Tasmanian Public Access TV Service's 'state of the art' studios in Hobart's glittering CBD. 'Dream Like
- Vogue Italia's 'Twin Parallel'Twin parallel is a story about two twins caught in a parallel time zone. The idea came from thinking about setting a film where the action takes place in Cern above the Large Colider- the cuckoo clock and goose are there to introduce and element of folklore to the tale. The film is about innocence as well as the brooding sensuality of youth. A pictorial reserve of Dutch still life painting was also an inspiration.
- Virgin Money GivingCelebrating 10 years of Virgin Money Giving’s fundraising platform, we made a film to raise a smile and warm the heart. We filmed some heroic stunts and combined it with user-generated footage from the catalogue of bonkers things done by the people of Britain. It’s beautiful to see what people are prepared to do in order to raise money for the charities and causes that they love.
- Music Video for Marika Hackman's 'Hand Solo'Via NME News Taken from her recent album ‘Any Human Friend’, the video for Hackman’s new single is directed by Sam Bailey and features a montage of everyday objects being suggestively stroked. From clothing pegs and seashells to bigger objects like The Pentagon and even planet Earth, Hackman and Bailey came up with the tongue-in-cheek idea but the hands were directed by Evie Fehilly, a sex educator who runs sex-positive workshops in London at famous sex shop SH!. “Despite the video being quite
Projects credited in
Producer | Production ManagerScarlett Productions
London, United KingdomFreelance
Freelance Producer 2019 - PRESENT
Production Assistant | In house EditorPRETTYBIRD
- Brick Ln, Bethnal Green, London, UKFull Time
PRETTYBIRD, a creative think tank that provides clients with distinct visionary work across the ever-evolving entertainment landscape. During my time at PRETTYBIRD I worked on a plethora of projects in different roles. From being an in house picture researcher, in-house runner to on-set runner on commercials with brands such as VSCO, Twitter, CoppaFeel!, BBC and Nike. I worked as a Production Assistant on Music Videos with Primal Scream and Maverick Sabre and on experiential projects Preen by Thornton Bregazzi’s Fashion Show & Judy Blame’s Memorial Event. I was in the in house Editor at PrettyBird, creating pitch films for spec projects, plus solely edited films for Gareth Pugh, Dazed Beauty, Facebook directors cut, Theo Adams, NCS for Saatchis, Wild Daughter and made Instagram films for Preen By Thornton Bregazzi, whilst running the social media account of the Co- Founder and EP.
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Client Communications