I have developed strong communication, marketing and project management skills from working in high-paced environments at some of the leading companies in the creative, communications and live events industries since graduating from the University of Sussex in 2013. My variety of experience in media, film and PR; working freelance at international events; in the project management team at a global creative agency, and most recently as the Communications Manager at one of London’s most unique cultural spaces, I am now looking for a new challenge with bigger scope and potential.
- Overseeing the production of all printed and digital material for the organisation, including sourcing & writing copy, proofreading and coordinating the production of the end product from brief to completion. - Maintaining the integrity of the brand and adherence to its guidelines. - Creating, planning and implementing the organisation’s social media strategy and generating content in order to raise profile, sell tickets, and support fundraising. - Setting and maintaining the marketing budget for the year and planning the year’s marketing strategy in accordance to this. - Developing, maintaining and evaluating the organisation’s website (including SEO and analytics) and online ticketing system. - Managing all press, filming and photography requests. - Setting up and monitoring partnerships with other organisations – industry associations, societies, ticketing deals, networking etc. - Working alongside other members of the organisation’s creative team to input ideas for events, concerts, exhibitions etc.
- Responsible for the day-to-day project management of learning and development programmes created for a number of global brands. - Responsible for the quality control of all creative assets needed for each project. These included, for example, 30-40 printed materials, motion graphics, Flash slideshow animations, voiceovers, original photographic content, films etc. - Managing the creative process behind several projects to various clients (DHL, British Airways, Christie’s, Tesco) – including working internationally to help run events in Germany, Singapore and the USA.
- Processing the huge amount of creative work that was entered into the competition at the festival in order that every entry met the necessary requirements and all relevant information was received. - Being in daily contact with advertising agencies and executives around the world via phone and email, and viewing and sorting thousands of creative entries (both digital and physical). - Chosen to be part of the select team that was taken to work onsite in Cannes where I assisted in making sure the international jury were able to complete the adjudication of the awards.
- Researching and writing daily news stories for release on the company’s website and social media. - Assisting in radio production, including the use of audio editing software. - Involved in innovating and implementing how the company combined social media, marketing and advertising to create content and generate revenue.
- Aiding the production of the filming of two concerts in Latin America. - Writing and posting press releases, controlling their output on various social media platforms, administrating the travel and information needed for all crew working on the various sites, creating template documents for invoices, call-sheets etc., as well as organising and updating their film archive.
- Organising the transport of specific equipment to various sites around the country, and setting up onsite according to specific plans from production.