Projects credited in
- Second Wave BrewingSecond Wave Brewing is a microbrewery founded in 2018 by two passionate home brewers. Based in South London, the brewery produces a small range of bold, bright beers for tap and bottle. We worked very closely with Second Wave to create their visual identity - a contemporary and minimal brand which contrasts the bright, vibrant, collaged label designs. Each beer is crafted to be unique, and to reflect this we created a series of illustrations which represent the flavour profiles, ingredients and1
- StoryboardStoryboard is the result of a personal research project that challenges the linear nature of traditional storytelling, placing emphasis on decision-making after the publication of content. Running on an Arduino DUE microcontroller, the device acts as a physical, interactive tool to allow users to build, generate and print their own stories by pulling from a bank of narrative genres. The device prints two copies of each story, one for the user and one for an every-growing archive of outcomes. St
- Tottenham Hotspur FCThroughout 2019 we worked regularly with Tottenham Hotspur on various digital media for their online retail platform. This covered artworking, campaigns for new products and sales, kit launches, email designs and promotional stills and animation. The scope often involved working within brand guidelines from Nike and the club itself, while showcasing products in interesting and creative formats.
- ZetteZette is the empowering readership platform for curious news consumers. It grants digital access to articles across publications through a single, centralised account so users can read what serves them instead of what’s served to them. Zette approached us with a basic brand that was lacking the personality and cohesiveness that they needed to enter the market. We worked closely with the Zette team to push their existing creative into a rich visual language and create their first marketing campa
- TILTEDTILTED is a brand new DJ collective based in London formed by producers: Simao, Paper Plane and His. Creator. The collective aims to further equality through all aspects of the techno scene, from DJs, promoters and event spaces. We were asked to create an identity for TILTED which reflects the digital and DIY nature of their events and outreach.
- SDGNYSign Design Group of New York has been an established name in sign manufacturing for decades. With a foundation of expertise that spans 45 years, SDGNY have helped to shape the visual landscape of New York City. We worked closely with SDGNY to design and build a bespoke platform showcasing their evolution into an industry leading creative architectural and sign manufacturer. Looking to distance themselves from the competition we created a website which showcases their breadth of work as well a
+ Show more