- The film is a collaborative project with British installation artist Rebecca Louise Law & Director; Mike Sharpe from Found-Studio and is inspired by elements of the French novel, The Sinful Priest by Emile Zola. The novel centres upon forbidden love, exploring the affair between a young priest and an innocent girl, Albine. When she is abandoned by her lover, Albine is left bewildered at the loss. She tears flowers from the garden where the pair consummated their love, to make a deathbed. Laying
- Fujitsu connects data with people to create ‘human-centric innovations’. We were asked to bring this idea to life in an innovative and striking way for their latest brand campaign. Filmed live and in-camera, without the use of any post-production, our film uses a mixture of front and back projections, 3D projection mapping and a state-of-the-art holographic projection technique.
- This brand film follows the ‘Master of Taste’, Simone Caporale, on a journey of taste as he explores the unique properties of Peroni Nastro Azzurro. Each aspect of the look, aroma and taste, are presented as abstract scenes, including a perfectly balanced stack of chairs and a ballroom filled with maize. We completed the whole production in-house, including direction, editing and visual effects. In addition to the 90″ online film we also delivered 60″ & 40″ VOD versions, social media cutdowns
- Projection Mapping - Specialist insurer Hiscox believes that ‘As your home becomes more important, so does your insurer’. They wanted to bring this idea to life in an emotive way, to communicate its people-first approach to business. The solution was a TV and cinema ad that was as heartwarming as it was stunning, telling the story of how our homes change along with our lives. By combining 3D projection mapping and motion control, we were able to create the visual effects in-camera in a way th
- Working with Iris Singapore, we created this striking brand film, showcasing the food and beverage offering of the luxury Marina Bay Sands Hotel. Presented as a single shot, the film takes the viewer on a dizzying journey back and forth from front-of-house to behind-the-scenes at the hotel, showcasing the various elements that come together to create the perfect dining experience.
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Project Management
- Content Creatiion
- Commercial Production
- Film Production
- Content Production
- Fashion Production
- Shoot Production
- Production Management