Love creating unique experiences and meeting new people from all walks of life! Founder and Lead Producer @ Gold Ladybird Productions; a 5D immersive theatre production company Freelance Senior Project Manager/Producer and Account Director in the advertising industry. Founder and Teacher @ Maya Dance; a Bollywood dance company focused on building confidence in children and adultsLocked Pro Plan feature
- Lead hybrid Senior Project Manager and Account Director on a telecoms global retail pitch. - Key point of client contact and project lead for a global Nivea campaign, liaising with three markets, local creative communities and start-ups on a collaborative digital and experiential campaign to be delivered in a tight timeframe. - Working with creative teams to develop ongoing solutions for educating consumers and retailers on new Samsung product features. - Managing day to day team resourcing, finance and project plans for the team.
Founder and Producer @ Gold Ladybird Productions; a 5D immersive theatre production company. Gold Ladybird Productions is a full sensorial immersive theatre company focusing on untold stories from people from all walks of life and from around the world. The theatre industry is booming and most immersive theatre in the current day focuses on well known stories. We are different! We are all about authentic stories with deeper roots and morals which haven't been heard before! Our first country. Our first story. Our first production. Embark on a journey with us into the unknown and immersive yourself into a new world. Follow a brave woman; MAYA whilst she shows you intricate details of her life and shows you India in all of it's authentic wonder. You'll experience arranged marriages, indian festivals, the unjust justice system, beautiful villages, hustling and bustling cities, sensational tastes and pungent smells whilst we transport you to a new dimension.
- Ongoing management of resource for digital team projects. - Consistent reconciliation of digital projects to ensure projects are on track and within budget. - Costs and project plans for all digital projects. - Kick off and management for digital projects. Palladium: - Project managed the Palladium global website pitch within a 3 day turnaround, resulting in a win. - Developed a strong starting relationship with client and global partners and managed scope, hosting, legalities with our global partners in London & China. - Working with internal and global geometry retail leads to encourage additional scope of project beyond global website to global retail as well. GSK: - Working closely with account team & senior GSK stakeholders to complete and implement global eCommerce toolkits for 15 GSK brands. - Helping to raise the importance of eCommerce and digital amongst GSK globally. - Project managing a team of designers, proof readers, client teams and digital teams to produce, align and deliver 15 eCommerce toolkits within a tight timeline. - Suggesting new and innovative ways for GSK to expand into digital and innovation further i.e. Amazon enhanced content, innovation ideas using digital touch points. HSBC: - Working with creative teams to develop solutions for internal eLearning platforms. - Managing development of concept, design, build and testing for approved concept. Pearson: - Working with a long-term client on website campaign for Pearson education website for US & UK to enhance usability and increase traffic to website. - Gaining alignment between client, third party suppliers and GSK to ensure go live date is met. Geometry: - Working with global agency partners and technical lead to implement amends, updates and bug fixing for the Geometry website. - Managing requests and process for expansion of Geometry website globally. - Liaising with senior Geometry stakeholders, account teams, strategy, creative and tech teams to develop process websites for concise management and understanding of agency processes. Dunhill: - Understanding account team needs and working with digital account manager, creative teams and digital team to generate a solution - Working with creative teams and tech teams to develop a better functioning site in time for campaign kick-off.
- Placed on a secondment at Oliver's biggest client, Chubb Insurance. - Managed the rebranding team of 4 designers and liaising with all key senior clients from many different areas of the business. - Played a key role in representing the agency daily as well as working with clients to identify new business opportunities for Oliver. - A fast-paced environment with highly confidential documents in high volumes with different levels of priorities (approximately 2000). Requires strong project management skills and a high attention to detail.
- Led the account and project management for best in class global digital campaigns across Deodorant, Skin Cleansing and Skin Care categories from strategy and creative development to production. - Worked closely with planning and data teams to deliver gold level digital projects across several Dove campaigns, simultaneously leading projects through digital testing and asset optimization to generate best performing work. - Collaborated with media partners and search agencies to recommend solutions for SEO optimization and most suitable innovative media platforms for all campaigns.
- Developed global end-end marketing campaigns for Unilever clients within the Ice Cream, Laundry, Household, Foods and Personal Care categories. - Led the account management and strategic planning on campaigns including Comfort, Magnum, Flora, Cif and Clear which resulted in our team surpassing quarterly targets. - Took ownership beyond my core responsibilities, including managing our team financial budget (£1mil+) and leading up-selling/new business opportunities to broaden our client portfolio. - Broadened industry knowledge by gaining additional experience in E-commerce, Experiential and Film Production campaigns for Unilever global brands. - Produced one of the company’s quarterly events to drive company culture (now an on-going initiative).
- Placed on a secondment by CEO to lead the annual planning (for on trade and off trade), website refresh and SEO optimisation for Champagne Lanson. - Worked closely with clients and sales teams to develop award winning campaigns. - Implemented key experiential opportunities in London Heathrow World Duty Free for seasonal periods. - Responsible for team account finances for Champagne Lanson and Wrigley, resulting in team surpassing end of year target by £50k. - Led the development of POS suites for Skittles XBOX , Starburst and Lockets - including developing a ‘text to win’ promotion. - Assisted in the social media and website development for Starburst “Juicy Theories” campaign, resulting in a shortlist entry for a joint IPM COGS Award due to its extraordinary redemption success.
- Led customer service, planning and creative execution of social media content for the Tassimo Facebook page, doubling our fan base within 6 months. - Regenerated the Tassimo brand ambassador programme to increase customer engagement and loyalty. Liaised with key media and digital partners to develop breakthrough shopper campaigns in major retailers. Produced and presented comprehensive weekly reports to key senior clients.
- Led the management of Dove and Surf UK social media. - Managed the Dove Real Beauty Ambassador launch event from venue negotiations to catering, decor and branded collateral based on the brand look and feel. - Extended expertise beyond core job responsibilities by implementing back end content updates for Unilever UK websites. - Critically analysed current websites to minimise bounce rates and increase dwell time. - Worked closely with ITV media to develop banner adverts for the launch of new Surf campaign.
- Worked on global digestive health brands Imodium, Motilium and Stugeron, which helped develop my communication, teamwork and leadership skills. - Presented to senior managers on an on-going basis improving confidence for presentations to important stakeholders. - Launched promotional campaign across the DH portfolio for major retailers and pharmacies working closely with PR agencies.
Main Actress; Sonali
- Founded a non-profit organisation “Shahanshah Cancer Support Ltd” which ran a multicultural talent show, raising £10,000 for Cancer Research UK. - Gained unique experiences from running the organisations finances (including cash flow and budget management) sponsorships, website build and events. Networked to generate essential contacts in the form of sponsors and affiliates, which were crucial as there was no existing capital to invest.
Main actress; Amina
Main actress; Malini
Harry Potter & The Chamber Of Secrets
Awarded a diploma for the Institute of Promotional Marketing; Merit