I am a digitally-minded person, specialising in creating engaging digital content and sustainable media. I have experience in various editorial roles, including copywriting, social media content creation and feature-writing. I founded The New Equilibrium digital magazine, pursuing my desire to ignite social change through responsible, person-centred journalism and elevate underrepresented voices. I am resourceful, organised and self-motivated with acute attention to detail and the ability to build strong relationships.
Projects credited in
- Q&A Editorial Interview with Timna Weber for The New EquilibriumFor The New Equilibrium's Sustainability Issue, I spoke to Timna Weber about the future of fashion in relation to sustainability. We discussed her aspirations for the future of sustainable fashion and how she hopes to use green principles to guide her brand. To read more, head to https://www.thenewequilibrium.co.uk to buy your copy of The Sustainability Issue.
- Q&A Editorial Interview with Alejandra MunozFor The New Equilibrium's Empowerment Issue, I had the pleasure of interviewing cover girl, model and fashion designer, Alejandra Munoz. We took a deep dive into her unique perspective of femininity as a transwoman, a view that is often disregarded. Alejandra also spoke about how her experience as a transwoman has influenced her designs and more. To find out more about Alejandra Munoz, head to https://www.thenewequilibrium.co.uk, to buy your copy of the Empowerment Issue.
Founder & Editor-in-ChiefThe New Equilibrium (TNE)
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Created a bi-monthly digital magazine and community platform to empower underrepresented voices. • Built a team of 30+ editors and contributors, offering mentorship and industry experience. • Ran a successful funding bid receiving over £2000 to aid the continuation of the enterprise.
Digital Video UnitBBC
- Southampton, United KingdomInternship
• Applied for work experience at BBC South Studios and offered a one-week internship. • Worked closely with the Digital Video Unit to pitch and produce video content, ensuring it adhered to BBC editorial standards. • Work that I edited using Final Cut Pro was posted on the BBC South website and social media.
- Social Entrepeneurship
- Microsoft Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Final Cut Pro
- Social Media Management
- Film Analysis