You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
A commercially-focused Marketing specialist with extensive experience in producing cutting edge campaigns for high-profile global brands. A highly motivated self-starter with an extensive track record in winning new businesses, developing and implementing integrated strategies that are fun, exciting, and most importantly, deliver the right results for the client.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Responsible for driving engagement for TVF, including strategy development, execution and evaluation of campaigns. • To understand how digital as well as traditional media fits into the overall marketing strategy and identify and define opportunities for the brand. Accountable for the quality of social media plans/strategies/services. • Work closely with and advise the marketing and other external teams on execution of digital programs and best practices.
• Responsible for driving social media engagement from strategy to execution of seven London2012 pages across Facebook, Youtube and Twitter: including london2012, london2012fest and london2012paralympictorch. • Proactively and reactive engaging in discussions surrounding relevant contents, promotions and brands • Advise and support staff and partner agencies in their implementation of their social plan and ensure coordination of all communications. • Monitoring and reputation management across all platforms. Check on trends and analyze media mentions of the brand. • Recommend and apply relevant social media techniques, apps, processes and tools to improve overall results and efficiency Utilize social media data collection, and distil into meaningful reports for senior management.
• Working with a coalition of nine founding charities including Amnesty International, Oxfam and Save The Children, to develop and implement digital marketing strategies to support campaigning, event promotion and fundraising. • Tasked to advise and support staff from partner agencies in their implementation. • To write, produce, commission and edit accessible and engaging online content, alongside an external technical web team. • To develop processes to evaluate and monitor impact of online presence and identify trends and new developments in digital communications, ensuring that IWD could maximise any opportunities.
• Developed and managed a social media campaign for the UK launch of Microsoft Windows 7. Creating awareness with university students within the UK. • Built a community that grew from 100 fans to 5000 fans in 3 months. • Implementing processes and advising on social media policies to protect Windows 7 from risk and brand negativity.
• Led an international team of 10 social media managers from countries including Brazil, France, UK and India with responsibilities for the definition, management and execution of the online marketing strategy. This incorporated natural search marketing; web analytics and management reporting; social media strategy and online brand protection.
Founded and managed Nile-On Digital Marketing and Promotions, www.nile-on.com ; building it over seven years into a great commercial success. Gained wide-spread recognition for innovative digital campaigns with artists such as Katy Perry, Arctic Monkeys , Franz Ferdinand, Basement Jaxx, Groove Armada and Goldfrapp.
Approached to create an in-house digital department Established and embedded framework online practices Created a team, where none existed before.