Multi-disciplined and dedicated trilingual individual with 7 years of experience and counting, working as a Product Developer within the Product and Supply Chain including Wholesale Management from small to medium sized Luxury Fashion Brands. Working closely with Creative Directors and CEO's to develop business decisions from start to delivery. Highly skilled in 360° view of the entire development process and progress, ensuring timely execution at each stage paired with a strong sense of style & design analysis. Capable of working effectively on own initiative and proven track record in meeting targets, deadlines and objectives. A valuable team player with strong leadership potential who thrives in result and growth-driven environments. Software skills include: Adobe Creative Suite • Microsoft Office Suites • TrelloLocked Pro Plan feature
• FTC position where I was helping during the AW19 Critical Path Management • Accounts: Asos (UK, EU, US), River Island, Nordstrom (US), Namshi (Middle East)
Core Responsibilities: • To manage the Begum Baccal Lifestyle Go-To -Market process from start to finish including brief input, range planning, sales forecast and pricing. • Working with in-house and outsourced Pattern Cutters, Machinists, Studio Coordinator, Garment Tech and Design team at various stages within the season to achieve goals. • Managing development of the styles from design stage through to shipment • Work with CEO on sales projections, markdown strategies and inventory allocation • Liaised with TR based factories to manage sample development and bulk production processes
• Worked with Founder and Creative Director of the namesake brand known for a Sleek dresses combined with a leather harnesses to develop the Autumn/Winter 2015, presented during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Istanbul (click to see collection below). • Developed range of knitwear, leather and woven clothing and leather shoe designs. • Assisted in framework of the seasonal women's wear development cycle (research, mood boards, tech sheets, linesheets, sampling, model fittings, photoshoots, lookbooks ) - using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Softwares. • Liaising daily with partners, pr agencies, suppliers based in TR and abroad (*Europe, Far East) and 3rd party agencies. • Managed the sourcing of fabrics and trims for samples. • Worked closely with in-house garments technologist, cut team and sewing machinist. • Set up the GC Showroom for International Buyers and placed orders
• Working closely with the Buying and Merchandising team in making budgets and financial plans for the purchase of supplies • Accountable for accurately and efficiently tracking orders from China, India and Turkey. • Communicating daily with suppliers in the Far East and Turkey and negotiating for competitive prices. • Overseeing stock take in all stores and monitor monthly stock levels and suggest actions to be taken. • Measuring pre-production samples for approval and taking amendments if required.
Core Responsibilities: • Work alongside CEO to build and manage relationships with international accounts (Asia, Middle East, USA) • Assisting in selling collections 2 times a year in the showroom or trade shows, and vie email, attending weekly meetings with our Guangzhou, China Showroom via Skype. • Sales Analysis Reports: create and analyse online/wholesale sales reports on weekly/monthly • Work with CEO on sales projections, markdown strategies and inventory allocation. • Collaborated with PR agencies (L’appart Pr) to seek out competitors and seasonal key trends. •Logistics & Operations Management: Liaise with production team, manage wholesale and e-commerce logistics, collect deposits & payments, manage cancellations and/or late deliveries. • Worked with internal and external teams to manage Critical Path. • Responsible for monitoring range progression for orders, suppliers, delivery, colour and forecast. • Processing invoives & PO's.
• Working on local & international advertising projects incl: Turkcell, Turkcell Platinium, Coca Cola, HepsiBurada.com, Vakifbank, GarantiBank, Ziraat Bank, Biscolata. • Working on design instructions taken on advertising briefs received from directors • Producing concept / mood boards • Submitting estimates for goods/materials costs • Designing custom pieces and researching pieces required for commercials/theatrical projects. • Researching latest trends incl showroom visits • Responsible for choosing all clothing / pieces to be used on shoots incl all accessories
• Assisting design team in all aspects of clothing range delivery • Responsible for trend forecast/analysis re fabrics/colours/silhouettes to best fit brand & feedback to the head of department • Working to designer Brief and producing technical designs using Illustrator CS5 • Working closely with pattern designers and supervising sample machinists. • Delivering in-house presentations to the Senior Management Team
• Tasks included: researching fabrics and trims, acting as bridge between design team and garment technologists/sample mechanists • Producing technical designs using Illustrator CS5 • Assisting ‘Mixage’ during fashion shoots on location
Producing the range plan of garments / Creating a sales forecast for it / Creating a buying plan and buying budget for it / Boughting it in a competitive game played against the tutor / Allocating it to the stores, after the buying campaign is complete.
8 months acting course taught in Turkey, in Turkish with Stella Adler technique evolved from the initial method acting technique advocated by Stanislavsky. Gained insight of ''Stella Adler'' technique of acting that has more focus on developing imagination thru research needed for the role. The most famous actors who studied Stella Adler technique include Marlon Brando, Harvey Keitel, Kate Mulgrew, Elaine Stritch, Kipp Hamilton, Robert De Niro, etc.
Headquartered in Canada, LaSalle College Istanbul is a private college made up of an international team of professionals dedicated to providing quality training for their students to reach their full potential. Specialised in fashion, the College’s vision is to put Istanbul on the map of fashion cities in the world. By nurturing innovation and high caliber design, graduates continue to gain international recognition. Activities and Societies: Phillip Morris Project (6 Pieces created, one selected & marketed).