- Floor Sixx Music Academy"A project run by Sian Anderson and Jason Black for applicants aged 16-24. The academy aimed to provide industry experience for 20 skilled students - giving future MCs, producers, presenters, PRs, journalists, photographers, events coordinators and DJs the confidence to succeed." I was one of the 3 DJ students in the academy.
- Flex FM x Eastern Electrics - Videograpgher"Flex FM's very own Miss L.A got VIP backstage passes at Eastern Electrics Morden Park and interviewed artist including Sam Divine, Matt Jam Lamont, mind of a Dragon and P Money." - 4 Aug & 5 Aug 2018 My first ever experience as a videographer! Thank you to Flex and the incredibly talented Miss L.A, we were granted creative freedom and a free pass to enjoy ourselves; it was amazing!
+ View all
Projects credited in
- AFROPUNK London Street Team 2017AFROPUNK returned to London to hold their second festival at PRINTWORKS. In partnership with Bigga Fish, the AFROPUNK London Street Team was formed to facilitate the movement of the host army based in Brooklyn within the UK. Made up of AFROPUNK purists, creatives and people interested in making a difference in their community, Street Team Ambassadors brought focus and awareness to issues of social justice, translating their ideas into positive action. We targeted specified areas and events thro
- AFROPUNK ARMY UK 2016AFROPUNK held their inagural UK festival in London at Alexander Palace in September 2016. Staying true to their mission, AFROPUNK brought black alternative and punk acts to the stage including Grace Jones, SZA and Young Fathers. In the lead to the festival, an AFROPUNK UK Army was recruited from major cities, London, Manchester and Birmingham to not only promote the festival but to bring awareness to past, present and future black race relations and affairs.
- This Black History Month 2021, meet 100 Black trailblazers redefining the industryIn celebration of Black History Month, we’re thrilled to share our annual list of Black rising stars – as nominated by The Dots community – who are making history, transforming the industry today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. We still have a long way to go to diversify the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it’s important for us to celebrate and be inspired by the incredible Black leaders that surround us. The list we’ve put together is one that shines with brilli72
- Creativity Works: Rushes 2019A six-week immersive introduction to the world of post production in film, TV and online digital platforms, with Framestore, Untold Studios, The Ridley Scott Group and Splice Post. Check out their films here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQA362djFwU&feature=youtu.be Throughout the 6 weeks, participants developed their editing skills using software including Final Cut Pro, Avid, Premiere Pro and will learn a basic understanding of on and offline edits. They spent some time shadowing editors18
- Radar RadioRadar Radio is a new generation of Radio stations in London. New station is targeted towards the youth and creative young minds. The main aim of the stations is to create a new generations of DJ's and Producers. My role at the Radar Radio was to assist with public relations, manage media accounts and general administration. Duties: • Developing and delivering advertising campaigns • Managing social media accounts • Office administration • Public relations • Small customer account management
- Nominet Digital Neighbourhood - Call to EnterNominet Digital Neighbourhood is a two day training programme to get you your first paid role as a freelancer. You'll develop digital skills, build confidence and gain experience, before being connected to local businesses to get your foot on the career ladder. This opportunity is for young people aged 18 - 24. Training takes place across the following dates, in various locations across the UK: - London: 23rd & 24th July - Cardiff: 30th & 31st July or 1st & 2nd August - Glasgow: 13th & 14th o31
Street Team Co-ordinatorAFROPUNK London Street Team
- London, United KingdomFreelance
In 2017 I was a part of the AFROPUNK and Metropolis Music team, spreading the word of the festival with a group of young people that I managed. The role involved active promotion of movement throughout London and across social media platforms. With other tasks such as management of a street team, recording and creating timesheets and market research aimed at a targeted demographic.
Student Support WorkerUniversity of West London
- London, United KingdomFull Time
For the academic year of 2017 I worked a student support worker in my university, part of a team of 8 that helped students by offering advice on their degree and assisting processes such as retaining extensions and mitigating on their assignments. The role also included creating new, fun ideas and events to interest the students and get them involved further in the services available
+ Show more
- Radio Broadcasting
- Radio DJ
- Radio Editing
- Radio Production
- Commumity Radio
- Live Radio
- Radio Campaigns
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Advertising