I have extensive experience in the digital industry, working on everything from branding, integrated advertising, experiential, websites, mobile apps and digital transformations to connected products. My passion is crafting beautiful and meaningful digital products. I enjoy creating useful services and experiences that are intuitive and aimed at making people's lives as simple as possible through user insights and the use of technology. During my career I’ve worked with some big brands that include Nike, Heineken, Philips, Huawei, Lloyds, Coca-Cola, Fiat, EA and Ferrari to name but a few. I’ve been fortunate to receive a number of awards for my work.
- Philips Grooming app. The personal grooming adviserThe UX, design and look and feel of the app used an editorial style. It incorporated expert advice, on-trend tips, inspirational how-to videos and a beard simulator that lets you see 22 different grooming styles on your face, to produce the ultimate personal grooming guide for men.
- Saeco Avanti App. World's first connected fully automatic coffee machine.First shown in concept form at IFA 2013, The Saeco Avanti mobile app is a digital innovation that redefined Philips' market position, adding $500m to its brand value. The app connects to the GranBaristo Avanti coffee machine via Bluetooth. Working with Philips from concept through to UX, design and prototyping, the final product allows coffee connoisseurs to customise their favourite beverages, create queues and save and share. There are also step-by-step video and article setup and cleaning gui
- Nike Szczesny's wall. My Time Is Now.As part of the global My Time Is Now campaign a giant 30-metre LED screen was constructed at the Nike Football Stadium. Fans were invited to strike a keeper’s pose in front of it. Their picture was instantly captured using Kinect cameras and brought to life as a digital image on the wall next to their name. They could also share their image via social media.
Design DirectorPoke London (part of PUBLICIS GROUP)
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Leading the design team on Huawei, helping them transform their Western European online experience.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Clients included: Lloyds, BT, OnePlus, Mubadala, Informa. Pushing the highest quality user-centred design and using customer insights to develop meaningful design solutions. Creative leadership, empowering multiple cross-discipline teams
+ Show more
- Art and Creative Direction
- User-centered Design
- User Experience
- User Interface
- Integrated Advertising
- Digital Transformation