You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Creative posts for Nutella?
Do you really want to delete project Game Conceptualisation for Nutella?
I am a multidisciplinary Marketing and Brand strategist, with a special interest in place branding. Originally based out of India, I have lived and learnt in England and Poland. I bring with me a colourful personality enriched by my all-embracing academic background and field experiences in publication, production, advertising and retail industry.
Strategising and creating digital media content for SMEs and home-grown businesses
• Created and curated content for renowned Global brands, including Ferrero Rocher, Nutella and Unilever • Strategised and executed major digital campaigns, including Lakmé Fashion Week and My Nutella Jar • Created content to drive customer engagement on social media, chiefly Facebook, Instagram and Twitter • Played the role of Digital Community Manager, resolving queries and facilitating meaningful brand interactions
• Worked closely with the heads of marketing and operations • Carried out extensive research for link building and SEO • Managed and optimised social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and G+ • Reviewed and recreated content and designs for the landing page, blog, press kit etc. • Identified and reached out to prospective affiliates and marketing partners
• Worked with the subscription, client servicing and digital media departments • Carried out intensive web and magazine based research for content creation, fashion launches, events and shows • Observed social media trends and developed marketing strategies • Identified and managed prospective customers and business partners
• Worked on the sets of the regional ‘Who wants to be a Billionaire’ • Coordinated activities and communication between production departments • Created contestant profiles and maintained database • Managed and closely communicated with contestants and families on-set
• Worked closely with design and client servicing department • Carried out market trends and competitor research and analysis for real estate and hospitality businesses • Maintained existing market research key facts and figures on excel database • Designed presentations for the client servicing team
Key Modules: Branding Strategy Studies, Design Innovation Futures, Design Research, Strategic Design Management, Innovation Strategy and Management, Design and Innovation Research Project. MA Dissertation: Fostering Brand Advocacy via City-Citizen Interactions
Key Modules: Communication Theories, Graphic and Multimedia Design, Marketing and Advertising, Human Psychology, Visual Sociology, Media, Culture and Society, Web Designing, Media Management.
Won the British Telecom Design Prize by delivering an integrated product-service package that facilitates independent living in the UK's ageing population.
Designed and delivered a co-working space for ideation and collaboration between the various departments functioning at the Airport Operations Centre.
Shortlisted among the Top 5 candidates for the academic award of excellence in Design and Branding strategy.