You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
MA Fashion Promotion, Communication and Media student with experience in Strategic Communications, PR and Branding. Seeking an in Fashion Brand Management and Communications that offers the ability to conceptualise and execute tangible and intangible experiences to engage stakeholders. I am a detail-oriented and conscientious hard worker, and I believe I could be a great fit into your team and culture.
• Implemented holistic internal and external communications strategies to position the reputation of Group companies and C-Suite Executives in the fashion industry. Resulting in increased awareness, press, and employee engagement • Developed communications content, visual concept, pitch event and website in collaboration with cross-functional teams and successfully launched accelerator programme, The Cage, to engage the global start-up community
• Constructed media enquiry responses for leading fashion news channels, spokesperson preparation materials for the Group and Group companies. For example, Business of Fashion Voices in Hong Kong • Spearheaded the conceptualisation and execution of internal corporate events on behalf of the Group Chairman and CEO ranging from senior management team events, and Company-wide appreciation events. Event attendance to the Chairman events increased by 70% from 2014 to 2015 as a result of designing new environments and activities.
• Aided in building an inventory for the Lane Crawford archive, analysing and recommending potential future usage • Researched and curated industry intelligence through benchmarking and business cases for the Strategic Development department
• Presented a comprehensive proposal summarising the results of an in-depth customer analysis, and recommendations for marketing strategies to launch a Savile Row pop-up shop with the objectives of driving customer brand reappraisal for M&S Mens formalwear ￼￼￼ • Performed benchmarking analysis of 20 retailers on Menswear, Men’s Accessories, and Womenswear visual merchandising to evaluate the competitive positioning of Marks & Spencer’s portfolio of products online and in-store display
• Appointed project manager on Americana Manhasset Holiday/Resort 2014 photoshoot featuring Lindsey Wixson. • Managed product selection for magazine editors and stylists based on proposed brief and story angle to significantly enhance the profile of the brand by increasing the number of credits and product requests received • Utilised Fashion GPS system to manage sample movement of 80 pieces and was able to reduce sample loss by 25%
• Developed an organised inventory management system on Microsoft Excel and in the physical space, photographing and reallocating accessories inventory by year, season, and category for product reference from Fossil and Marchon to increase efficiency • Performed primary competitor research, developed trend mood boards and analytical Powerpoints and presented to the Global Licensing Manager, Watches & Jewellery.
• Designed and developed an affordable line of rings, “The Candy Collection,” catered to the younger demographic, alongside providing creative input on current and future collections • Responsible for visual merchandising of displays in showroom which was changed based on inventory turnover, and responsible for sales of USD$8,000
• Implemented basic SEO optimisation tactics, utilising meta tags and consistent, searchable file saving names for website • Analysed data from Facebook Insights, Statigram, and Twitter Analytics and improved overall engagement by 30%
MASTERS IN FASHION PROMOTION, COMMUNICATION & MEDIA • Inspired by the future of the retail industry and how technology plays a role in communications and promotion. • Strategic Brand Management module: brand audit of Gucci. • Fashion History module: In-depth analysis presentation of Balenciaga • Future Fashion Module: street style photography and trend analytics.
• Gained unique insight into fashion industry practices in this role through real case studies and practical projects.
• Graduated Cum Laude with concentrations in Global Business Management (3.44 GPA) and Marketing (3.74 GPA). • A student in The Ultimate Entrepreneurial Challenge, a course patterned after ‘The Apprentice,’ involving problem solving of real life case studies in a competitive consulting business setting, testing skills in negotiation, finance and execution.
• Gained thorough knowledge of the industry and diamond grading. Graduated at the top of the class in the high 90s percentile.