- Support the editorial, analytical, and managerial team with creative content. - Produce print related marketing material. - Offering new ideas and concepts clearly and effectively to the Creative Marketing Manager. - Maintaining and creating website content and online marketing campaigns. - Post production offline marketing materials including 3rd party photography - Preparing inventory for new store opening.
- Photographer for Ben & Jerry’s UK Facebook & Twitter. - Generating original visual executions that are both exciting and creatively attractive. - Delivering work of the highest quality after working with team members to develop new ideas. - Working with the art director and account managers to establish appropriate creative directions. - Staying abreast of new media formats and learning how to incorporate them into campaigns. - Working with senior designers and art directors to establish new skills and insights.
- Managing and recruitment of staff for experiential, sampling and promotional work. - Venue sourcing and permissions. - Organising and recruiting for consumer insight projects alongside planners. - Managing consumers for insight projects alongside planners and account teams. - Assisting Account Manager with client reporting and status reports. - Finance including staff payroll and expenses for campaigns. - Helping run the Lounge’s social media platforms– adding to the blog, twitter and Facebook profiles and helping to build these as staffing tools. - Management and proactive development of the network, the Facebook and recruitment tools.
- Leading by example ensuring employees consistently deliver and create a culture of exceptional customer service. - Maintaining consistency of the Paperchase brand through strong visual standards, in line with Company guidelines and expectations. - Promoting, delivering and improving on customer service through increasing ATV and UPT. - Ensuring all store banking and administration is reconciled each day with company policies and procedures. - Analysing commercial data to improve sales performance, and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Designing Vogue Kitchens website and company logo (www.voguekitchens.co.uk) - Photographing client’s kitchens & preparing for publication. - Photography work published in Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom Magazine. (3 editions – May 2011, July 2012, October 2012) - Putting together a portfolio of work for clients. - Advertising & Marketing for The Ideal Home Show & Grand Designs Live (2011 - 2014)
Graduated with First Class Honours
The 2014 Young Ones Competition brought two briefs with very different approaches to the challenge. The brief, developed in partnership with 2014 sponsor Serviceplan, was entitled "Save the Arts" and was designed as an open challenge where students could imagine a client and create their own framework for their entry, without any traditional category breakdown. The aim was use any medium of our choice to shed light on the practise of the arts practise in general. The campaign was created to visually represent the death of expression through the beauty of Ballet. A Ballerina is known to show elegance and form through the medium of dance. Showing a Ballerina lifeless and twisted conveys a strong visual message of degradation of the arts. http://sharinjohal.com/#/sta/
Domino's - Two for Tuesdays The brief was to create a campaign that will reassert Domino