Do you really want to delete project FULL HOUSE RETAIL STORE?
Do you really want to hide project FULL HOUSE RETAIL STORE?
Do you really want to unhide project FULL HOUSE RETAIL STORE?
Do you really want to delete project Digital Afterlife?
Do you really want to hide project Digital Afterlife?
Do you really want to unhide project Digital Afterlife?
Do you really want to delete project Ghosts?
Do you really want to hide project Ghosts?
Do you really want to unhide project Ghosts?
Shawn Soh is a Singaporean London-based Central Saint Martins graduate working in both design and art direction. His work explores several fields of design combining art installations, moving image and material studies. His recent art installation, The Eraser, has been featured by Dazed, Wired and iDN Magazine. Theatre work includes: Karagula (Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts), Piranha Heights (Old Red Lion Theatre) and Mother Courage and Her Children (Drama Centre London). Currently, he is interested in making work that explore themes on futurism, human identity and digital materialisation.
– Design and art direction for Karagula production, working together with a team to create costumes and set design for a dystopian drama with 61 characters and 15 scenes
– Confidently represent CSM to all levels of the public and forge relationships through presentations to government and creative organisations
– Conceptualized, art directed and edited fashion films – Maintained relations with luxury brands like Prada for product sourcing
– Supported the set of Piranha Heights production with video designs to articulate mood and scene changes
– Led a team of 4 to coordinate a moving image art exhibition in Shoreditch for 40 international artists – Creative directed and supervised graphic design work for the exhibition – Administered sponsorship agreements
– Supported the set of Mother Courage and Her Children production with projection designer to create dynamic scene backdrops and transitions
– Art directed, designed and managed production of various clients and projects – Developed and maintained client base through successful sales and design concept pitches
– Art directed, designed and styled large retail spaces and exhibition booths – Managed and coordinated building production process – Liaised with factories in China and Malaysia to manufacture furniture collections – Designed furniture collections – Worked in China as a furniture buyer to purchase pieces and curate collections – Revitalized and maintained consumer specific brand identity – Executed and managed brand communications for the Asian market
– Art directed, designed and planned exhibition space and information
Graduated with First Class Honors
Best Set Design http://shawnsoh.com/Piranha-Heights