Filmmaker, videographer, cinematographer, director - these are the various labels in which I have been tagged with. However, there is one title that I find the most fitting and consistent; Storyteller. Regardless of whether or not I am making a corporate video, documentary or short film, I am always attempting to immerse the audience and communicate a story. It is not enough to simply tell the story, though. I am a strong believer in the way in which a story is told as that is where creativity and growth comes from. I have a full video production kit, the latest post production facilities as well as my own vehicle, which enables me to travel anywhere in London and the south east of England. There are a number of brands that I have worked with on promotional projects and have recently started to incorporate a lot of corporate video work. In addition to corporate video, I have made music videos and invested in my own personal short films. Collaborating with clients is an extremely important aspect of my creative process as it ensures that I meet their needs, they are heard and have their vision executed. It is a creative process which I enjoy and pride myself on.
- Kickstarter Project: 'Brighton & Hove' short film pre launch pageHi all, We are 11 days away from (re)launching our campaign for 'Brighton & Hove' the punk noir thriller that myself and my team have been working on for the last 18 months. How time flies! Here you can see the unveiling of the film's poster which was created by the talented Helen Quinlan (aka Creative Devil) In addition to that, we have set up a pre launch page on our Kickstarter so that those of you who are interested in following the film's journey can register your interest and be kept
- MUBI Subscription Giveaway and Melville Blu Ray boxset!My previous post stated that we were giving away a 1 year's subscription of MUBI to a lucky winner who subscribes to our mailing list. We have since updated our landing page to reflect upon the prizes more. The link is below and all you have to do is simply subscribe and you will be in with a chance of winning either a 1 year's subscription to MUBI (The world's greatest film streaming service) or a blu ray boxset of 'Melville', a collection of films by Jean-Pierre Melville, one of the inspirat
- 'Brighton & Hove' film newsletter + giveaway prizes.As we suspend our Kickstarter campaign for 'Brighton & Hove until we relaunch on the 27th of July, we decided that we would create a newsletter! Those who sign up to our newsletter will be in with a chance of winning our giveaway prize, a year's subscription to MUBI, one of the greatest film streaming services right now!! Not to be outdone, runner ups will receive our custom 'Brighton & Hove' organic eco friendly T shirts and a Jean-Pierre Melville DVD/Blu ray boxset! Winners will be announc
- Kickstarter Project update 1: 'Brighton & Hove' short filmOur Kickstarter campaign for 'Brighton & Hove' is now live! Are are incredibly thrilled to have come this far from conception to potentially making this very original, bold film a reality. However, the real hard work starts now, and in order to reach our funding goal of £8,000, we need your help. Not only do we have some exciting rewards for our backers, but we are confident that should we get the opportunity to make this film, you will have never seen anything like it before. 'Brighton & H
- Kickstarter Project: Brighton & Hove short filmI am incredibly excited to announce that we will be launching a Kickstarter campaign for our upcoming short film, 'Brighton & Hove'! 'Brighton & Hove' is a punk noir heist thriller about a criminal couple who travel from London to Brighton to perform a dangerous, high stakes heist while navigating through obstacles and brutal patriarchal forces which threaten to stop them. This film has been a year in the making and is an original, tension filled picture that not only invites audience parti
- All Is GraceA short, stripped back physical performance video featuring artistry of Jodie Sully and Yemurai Zvaraya. This is a stripped back look of two artists who engage with their instincts and their connection with the environment to expression themselves. Filmed in one complete take and filmed at the Barbican Estate.
+ View all
FilmmakerBlue Sera Films
London, United KingdomFull Time
Lead filmmaker and video content producer at the video production company.
+ Show more
- Camera Operation
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Colour Grading
Bachelor of Arts (BA) London Metropolitan University
- London, United Kingdom
I achieved a Bachelor of Arts in Films Studies with a minor in Creative Writing.