Hi! I’m a biologist turned visual designer based in London, currently designing for Clinique's Global Creative Design team. I was born in Melbourne, raised in Hong Kong, and studied Biological Sciences at Oxford University before my love of visual storytelling, considered details, and creating impactful, aesthetic work that solves peoples’ problems led me to pursue Graphic Design at Parsons School of Design in New York. My work is considered and refined, spanning across digital design, UI & UX, motion, brand identities, and illustration. I am currently at Clinique and was previously at BBC Studios in New York.
- Oxford Women in Computer ScienceI collaborated with Oxford Women in Computer Science (OxWoCS) on a mini Instagram interview series to champion notable women in Computer Science at Oxford. The series offers a peek into the lives of women computer scientists at Oxford, each interview ending on an uplifting note, with advice and encouragement for the next generation of women looking to enter the field. This was an especially meaningful project as inclusivity and gender equality are issues close to my heart. Being able to collab
- Clinique | Estée Lauder Companies — Digital Design 2020 & 2021I am currently a freelance designer on Clinique’s Global Creative Design team in New York (remote in London). The team is responsible for shaping the brand and setting the visual direction of campaigns globally for the 50-year old beauty giant. Under Jenn McManus, the Executive Creative Director, and collaborating with other design directors, Copy, Digital, and 360 E-commerce Marketing teams, I worked on projects ranging from creative concept development to designing responsive digital assets
- Profound — Brand IdentityProfound is a modern haven for thought-provoking books, texts that are as considered in their design and craft as they are in their content. Its curated selection includes the finest in architecture, art, design, culture, photography, cooking, and travel. A full brand identity, including a logo, business stationery, branded products, posters, and website were designed to reflect the brand’s thoughtfulness and sophistication. PROJECT TYPE Brand Identity Digital Design Print Design Motion Graph
- Tracy Doyle — Portfolio Website DesignA new portfolio website was designed for Tracy Doyle, a Canadian-born, New York-based Creative Director, storyteller, and brand consultant. Tracy primarily works with luxury and fashion brands and has worked with numerous prestigious clients such as CHANEL, MaxMara, Theory, Tiffany & Co., and Gucci. The portfolio site was designed to showcase her projects in an engaging way whilst also communicate the bold, classic, and refined style of her work through the considered selection of typefaces and
+ View all
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Designer on the Global Creative Design team at the New York HQ responsible for shaping the brand globally. Currently remote in London. Designed responsive digital assets for new product launches, including web pages, emails, social media graphics. Collaborated with design and copy directors in ideating, creating, and presenting creative concepts to executive creatives. Learned new digital and animation skills to support Creative in evolving Clinique’s digital identity.
Digital DesignerLuxury Education Foundation
- New York, United StatesPart Time
Digital Designer on the Cartier Team Designed a 360° communications strategy for Cartier to connect with Millennials and Generation Z in a joint-school team. Presented to senior company executives and other luxury brands.
+ Show more
- Web Design
- UX Design
- Digital Design
- UI Design
- Graphic Design
- Editorial Design
- Motion Graphics
- Brand Identity
- Art Direction
Best Semplice Portfolios of 2020SempliceThe portfolio site I designed for Tracy Doyle was chosen as one of the Best Semplice Portfolios of 2020. Hundreds of portfolios are submitted for Semplice's showcase annually, and only 12 of the portfolios are chosen for this award every year. https://www.semplice.com/best-portfolios-of-2020