Artist living and working in London. Looking for exhibition opportunities & art crit sessions. I’m available for all sorts of freelance work; I have experience in copywriting, blog content, and social media marketing. I also take commissions for illustration and design projects such as portraits, wedding stationery, prints etc.
- Lady Gaga x AdobeAn entry for the Adobe contest to use their programs and selected assets from Lady Gaga's new album 'Chromatica', and create an image that shows what Chromatica looks like for me. I wanted to explore depth and colour, so I used the new Photoshop for iPad app and had a lot of fun coming up with this colour palette and composition - taking some Tatooine inspiration for two suns using two of the symbols from the assets Adobe provided.
- The STANDard - Issue 5The STANDard is a monthly email newsletter that provides gallery assistants/invigilators (GA&Is) with the opportunity to share what they do with a wider network of people. This network is made up of GA&Is and staff working at other art galleries and has the potential to expand further. Issue 5 will be arriving in inboxes on Friday 3rd April. Subscribe today to make sure you don't miss out >> https://mailchi.mp/795673148937/invigilator
- The STANDardThe STANDard is a monthly email newsletter that provides gallery assistants/invigilators (GA&Is) with the opportunity to share what they do with a wider network of people. This network is made up of GA&Is and staff working at other art galleries and has the potential to expand further. Find out more and subscribe here; https://mailchi.mp/795673148937/invigilator
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Mermaids (Short Film Promo & Fundraising Campaign)In 2018 my team and I created a CrowdFunding campiagn to raise money to make our indie short film Mermaids. CrowdFunder Directed by Yazmin Joy Vigus Produced by Jaz Wasson and Yazmin Joy Vigus Cinematography Simeon Geyer Artwork by Sian Landau Storyboards by Nosa Sponsors included Genesis Cinema, Finisterre, Catch the Sunrise and St. Austell Brewery.
- The Day JobAn exhibition of emerging contemporary artists showcasing an eclectic breadth of work constructed around their day job; Gallery Assistant. The role of a gallery assistant is particularly elusive, however it is key to a visitor’s engagement and experience with not only the art on display, but also the institution they are in. With the role of a gallery invigilator expanding, gallery assistants are able to develop unique relationships with the artworks on display, due to being with them for an extended period of time. With an almost ‘don’t speak unless spoken to’ manner, the gallery assistant is able to prompt an interesting dialogue between themselves and the visitor, often leading to a discussion of the gallery assistants own practice, satisfying the visitors curiosity. Acting as a critical engagement with institutions and the pivotal role of the gallery assistant, The Day Job will be exhibiting the works of artists that are currently employed at The Serpentine Galleries in Kensington Gardens, London. Spanning a wide range of mediums from sculpture, painting and photography, The Day Job acts as a platform, supporting new contemporary artists. The Day Job is a self initiated curatorial project for my Major Project in MA Museum and Gallery Studies. It will be accompanied by an illustrated catalogue, including interviews, gallery ephemera and a broader insight into the artists and the works exhibited. Artists exhibiting; Leah Clements, Mike Ditchburn, Melissa Fielding, Jamie Fitzpatrick, Tommie Introna, Priscila Fiszman, Seamus Gough, Melody Grossman, Adam Holdway, Owen Lacey, Siân Landau, Jill McKnight, George Morris, Luke Nairn, Maxwell Rushton, Isabelle Southwood.
InvigilatorVictoria Miro Gallery
London, United KingdomFreelance
- Meeting and welcoming the public into our exhibitions - Ensuring the safety of the artworks and the public - Answering their questions and chatting to them about the artist and artwork.
+ Show more
- Hand Lettering
- Acrylic Painting
- Commission Painting
- Oil Painting
- Watercolour Painting
- Digital Illustration
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media
- Art Drawing
- Hand Drawing
- Ink Drawing
- Life Drawing
- Digital Drawing
- Paper Illustration
- Mural Art