You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Curious, hardworking individual, who is not afraid of a challenge and learning how to perform new tasks. I’m always looking to expand my knowledge and skills, and I take feedback positively, in an aim to grow and push my limits further. I really enjoy working in a team and finding new ways of solving problems. My core strengths are fast learning, accountability, punctuality and responsiveness.Locked Pro Plan feature
● Managing linguistic projects, including liaising with clients about quotes, queries, budget. ● Sourcing suppliers, negotiating rates and deadlines, drafting instructions and commissioning work; using CAT tools. ● Performing general business activities (issuing and signing-off invoices). ● Carrying in-house linguistic tasks, translating and proofreading documents, and quality checking translations. ● Managing and mentoring junior members of the team, focusing on their professional growth and KPI goals. ● Finding alternative ways to accommodate the clients’ requirements, maintaining our agency’s high quality standards at the same time.
● Translating a wide range of documents from German and English into Italian, including general documents (notification letters, eviction notice letters, complaints, etc.), certificates, and website contents. ● Translating and localizing from Spanish into Italian the ever-developing contents of TamTam, a time & attendance management software, developed by Peixe Software S.L.N.E
HAK-TAK zweisprachige Bundeshandelsakademie and EUREGIO, Klagenfurt, Austria Recipient of a scholarship from both the Italian and Austrian Ministry of Education ● Preparing activities and exercises to be used during classes, engaging over a hundred pupils in an age range from 14 to 19 as a native speaker and representative of Italy. ● Instructing independently and co-teaching to a variety of levels and nationalities (Austrian, Serbian, Bosnian, etc.) ● Facilitating dialogues regarding current political, social, economic and cultural events in Italy, Austria and Europe, particularly focusing on subjects of teenagers’ interest.
● Managing linguistic projects, including liaising with clients about quotes, queries, budget. ● Sourcing suppliers, negotiating rates and deadlines, drafting instructions and commissioning work; using CAT tools. ● Performing general business activities (issuing and signing-off invoices). ● Carrying in-house linguistic tasks, translating and proofreading documents, and quality checking translations.
● Quality checking of translations in several languages ● Proof-reading of Italian texts ● Assisting in the recruitment of new suppliers ● Performing easy project management tasks
● Helping incoming and outgoing students with queries about all exchange programmes, i.e. Erasmus, Fulbright, etc., and scholarships, as well with bureaucratic matters and documents (visa, ID, health insurance, learning agreements, etc) and liaising with their receiving institute tutors. ● Helping the back-office team implementing the new procedures related to the introduction of the Erasmus + Programme in 2014.
I attended this intensive course for one month in September 2013 at the Faculty of Translation Studies, Linguistics and Cultural Studies of Germersheim, Germany. Translation of legal documents and newspapers' articles; relais, simultaneous, negotiation and consecutive interpreting; technical lexicon improvement classes
Graduated cum laude with a thesis called "Mutual Recognition within ship classification: translation and analysis", EN>IT, the first translation of the "First Report to the European Commission by the Group of the EU Recognised Organizations". Translation and Interpreting for English and German. Economics, Legal and Technical translations in both language directions. I also attended a Spanish course to improve my grammar and lexicon. Linguistics. I studied Economics and Law, in order to increase my knowledge and become more familiar with the documents I had to translate. Erasmus + scholarship for an internship at Language Line Solutions, a translation agency in London.
I spent 10 months at this University with the Erasmus LLP Programme. In addition to my Bachelor's fields of study, I attended courses of German, Spanish, History of Art, Indo-European studies
Graduated cum laude in Classical Philology with a thesis called "The Dipsades of Lucian". Latin, Greek, Ancient History, History of Art, Greek and Latin Literature, Linguistics, Philology, History of the Italian language, French Literature, Translating French, Translating German. Recipient of an Erasmus scholarship for studying at the University of Münster, Germany.