You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Scheduling and Booking of all incoming feeds and ensuring that MCR has all information for incoming content and routing for live events and VOD. • Liaising with technical teams on a daily basis and assisting the Bookings Coordinator with the checking of feed details, and the Live Channel Scheduler with the set-up of live events. • Liaising with clients and account managers to ensure the timely arrival of satellite information and contractual licencing and clearance for priority events.
• Scheduling and Coordination of all bookings and edit suites in London and Hague. • Logging in rushes, Booking Digitising, Subtitling, Edits, V.O’s, Mixes, Encodes, Deliverables and Couriers. • Liaising with Clients, Production Managers and Booking Freelancers. • Hiring equipment. Quotations, Billing, Purchase Orders and Invoicing.
• Awareness and understanding of ASA compliance issues and boundaries, investigating alternatives to allow the selling message to be fulfilled in a ‘safe’ manner. • Research and identify the USPs of each product and the key features to make these sell. • Ensure cue sheets and VT clips are approved and checked • Completion of multiple tasks, whilst prioritising an overly ambitious daily workload. • Working alongside the Buying, Live Show Co, Presentation and other TV teams to forward plan & prepare live and pre-recorded shows.
• Transcribing rushes. • Sorting the verbal content into suitable sub topics for the editor.
• Creating adverts for cast, crew, promotion and applications for funding. • Taking down the minutes in board meetings and planning of various company social events. • In charge of the health and safety requirements for the production process. • Organising and Coordination of cast and crew from sourcing to the post production.
• Responsible for the safe and timely transport of the set, props, costume, cast and crew. • Marking the actor’s entrances, exits and movements, queuing lights, sound effects and the flies. • Planning and organising the opening night party, Stakeholder meetings and hosting gala events.